white swallow build

Super08Duty

Reaction score
I got a go pro also that I plan on using for vids. Probably gonna start by putting it facing the bed to show how clean it is around town, then do a hard throttle run.

MorganY

Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355441714.035640.jpg

Giggity

Super08Duty

Reaction score
I burned the truck to the ground...

Actually, I'm waiting on a 12" DPC converter to be built right now. Finally put my order in for one earlier this week. Soon as it arrives we'll be pulling the old trans out, installing the stage 5 with 12" DPC converter, and sending Mikey the old suncoast converter. Then it's to the dyno/track for some dialing in.

brooksfruge

Reaction score
I burned the truck to the ground...

Actually, I'm waiting on a 12" DPC converter to be built right now. Finally put my order in for one earlier this week. Soon as it arrives we'll be pulling the old trans out, installing the stage 5 with 12" DPC converter, and sending Mikey the old suncoast converter. Then it's to the dyno/track for some dialing in.

Hopefully Rick Ross and Frankenstein will make it to the dyno day as well, lmk if you need a hand on the tranny

smokinstroker

Reaction score
for any of you that have not seen, heard this truck run in person.... the sound of the motor with that huge GTX is not like any diesel ive ever heard. truck just rips, can hear colton looking for traction even with the hurt trans.

going to be a screamer when its finished.

Latest posts

Members online