white swallow build

MINK

Reaction score
After a year of dust, bug splatter, and rubber fused to the fenders, finally washed the truck. Next comes the detailing process.

View attachment 16518

Also couldn't find my nitrous jets this weekend, so no spray videos. Hopefully the new jets will be in by Saturday so I can spray it on the rollers.

Truck really looks good, stands out forsure!

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
Clean and mean is what I would say about your truck. Looks nice bud. Cant wait to hear some numbers.

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
Crazy how you can hear that single in the cab of the second truck so well even when trying to keep up with him.

3brorce

Reaction score
Haha yup it sure is. You thought it was the first truck lol. Isnt the second truck that is taking video Morgan's 6.0 right.

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
Yes that I know, but not that loud barking that you hear. That is from a single!!

Super08Duty

Reaction score
Thanks fellas, I'm pretty happy with the way it looks.

Lance, spot on the cab comes off with a wet cloth. The bed has a ton of soot in it that usually takes a chemical like goo gone to remove it. Waxing regularly makes it easier to come off.

Matt, all that smoke is from your dirty azz tunes lol. I might need some tuning tweaks.

pog

Reaction score
it must have been a sin for matt to watch that video LOL

3brorce

Reaction score
Man, that is a smoke tune if I have ever seen one! Didnt think Matt built those kind of files. JK

Super08Duty

Reaction score
Man, that is a smoke tune if I have ever seen one! Didnt think Matt built those kind of files. JK

He doesn't...I told him to forget about cleanliness and give me a heavy fuel nitrous tune...nailed it lol

If it gonna blow, it's gonna blow. Whether it be on the street,strip, or dyno. I've come to terms with that. As long as it doesn't hurt anyone doing so, and can be winched onto my trailer, I'm ok with it. Even though it would be about a year before I could afford to build the bottom end.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Internet tough guy.

That's the attitude you have to have going this big, if mine blows I don't know if I will cry or beat the crap out of something or both.

Latest posts

Members online