white swallow build

Dzchey21

Reaction score
This was on a nitrous file from Matt. Way too much fuel without spay. I need more live tuning to help it spool from 0psi. Yes there is lag, but what would you expect from a single of this size. This tune has so much fuel, it will choke the turbo at lockup. That's why it got smokier towards the end. When the turbo lights, your bung hole puckers up and if the tires find a smooth spot in the road...it walks sideways through the first few gears.

Makes sense making big power regardless of what any dyno says...

Needs to be on the track my friend hurry up!

Super08Duty

Reaction score
There's a non prepped 1/8th mile at the local speedway, been getting a lot of call outs...so I may run it there. But there's no tree, just arm drop. If I don't make it to the dyno in a couple weeks, ill hit the 1/4 mile and see what it'll do. I miss the track.

pog

Reaction score
What are you seeing for egts? I hate the lag after od shift with my 72. But when the single lights it's fun as h3ll. Have fun with it man!

Super08Duty

Reaction score
What are you seeing for egts? I hate the lag after od shift with my 72. But when the single lights it's fun as h3ll. Have fun with it man!

I have a 1600 degree gauge, with an alarm set at 1500. Only time it goes past the alarm is hard in the throttle in 5th. Which is at 100+mph. With the massive amounts of fuel I have, it will hit 1000 degrees pretty easily building boost in overdrive. Temps are somewhat like my old 66 while driving through town. The 66 would get much hotter though with the pedal buried.

smokinstroker

Reaction score
Colton y'all should try and make the trip to spring branch for the centx dyno day. I've got a place for y'all to stay if ya need not far from there.

Super08Duty

Reaction score
Redemption does sound nice. If it holds up to a small 60-70 jet of spray this weekend, ill be confident enough to really put that 15lb bottle to the test. Probably gonna setup a small solenoid to aid spool up. Keep in mind I'm currently only running a single 125 solenoid

Super08Duty

Reaction score
After a year of dust, bug splatter, and rubber fused to the fenders, finally washed the truck. Next comes the detailing process.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366604908.106651.jpg

Also couldn't find my nitrous jets this weekend, so no spray videos. Hopefully the new jets will be in by Saturday so I can spray it on the rollers.

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
After a year of dust, bug splatter, and rubber fused to the fenders, finally washed the truck. Next comes the detailing process.

View attachment 16518

Also couldn't find my nitrous jets this weekend, so no spray videos. Hopefully the new jets will be in by Saturday so I can spray it on the rollers.

a little off the subject but did that soot come off the cab relatively easy? i tried to get some off my fender but water and a towel wouldn't cut it. i actually had to get rubbing compound and a damn clay bar to get it off...

Latest posts

Members online