Who's tunes should i try next?

sethc24

Reaction score
Guys the truck is a 2000 f250 7.3, auto. Mods are: 4" exhaust, 6637, gauges, john wood valvebody, bdp brass up-pipe donuts. No boost leaks. Truck makes 32 psi of boost. Anyways i was wondering who's tunes i should try next?. I've tryed tuning from swamps and tony wildman. Both make great tunes. Some aspects i liked, some i did not. Also i live in Canada so turn around time is important.I've also driven another 7.3 with php tuning which is awesome as well.

Lowdown89

Reaction score
I run PHP just because I'm close to bill and he does all my work on my truck but if you are truly undecided maybe you should email/call a few tuners with what you expect out of the truck and whoever seems to match with tour driving style and how you want the truck to perform go with them

sethc24

Reaction score
Ya the php tunes i tryed are awesome. Very smooth power, low smoke. GOod stuff.Might have to go with them.

young7.3

Reaction score
I just got cales tunes and love them. Turn around time would have been like less than 1 week but my chip had to be sent to ts to get stock tunes back on it before it could then get tuned. PM me if you are interested in them tunes, ill point you the right way.

Donnief

Reaction score
I tried 4 tuners , some mentioned above and i stopped at PHP .... I wont use anyone else.

dirtboy25

Reaction score
I've tried a few and ended up with Cale, he will be tuning my newest truck first.

Matt @ gearhead is a close second. Cales tunes were very aggressive in my mind, power came on quick and stayed on throughout the rpms.

Matts tunes were a bit too conservative for my driving style. Matt's tunes will be great for any DD truck. Don't get me wrong, I liked them but, after having Cales tunes I'll stick with him, his were much more impressive at the track and at the time that was what I was looking for.

Diezel Dawg

Reaction score
I've tried a few and ended up with Cale, he will be tuning my newest truck first.

Matt @ gearhead is a close second. Cales tunes were very aggressive in my mind, power came on quick and stayed on throughout the rpms.

Matts tunes were a bit too conservative for my driving style. Matt's tunes will be great for any DD truck. Don't get me wrong, I liked them but, after having Cales tunes I'll stick with him, his were much more impressive at the track and at the time that was what I was looking for.
Cale can tune for a great DD too. Live tuning with him will be great

Sent from my EVO 3D on the East Side

Wicked

Reaction score
I like Beans because if there is aspects you don't like about the tunes... like shift points. You can call him up and he will send you out a new chip with the fixes. Plus I do have to say that with his canned tunes my truck made 495rwhp 1075rwtq... after live tuning it made 545rwhp 1243rwtq... IMO thats pretty respectable numbers for mail order tunes.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.