WTF SCT egr delete elbow not supported!!!!

onebadf150

Reaction score
I did the flo-pro egr delete with the no limit elbow and pipe and I'm getting a P0488,P1000 code which there might be more thats not showing up . I have a livewire fully updated and a custom file. I was told by the tuner that sct only supports blockoff plates not a intake elbow change? Why would sct offer a egr delete option if it doesn't delete the entire function? The truck doesn't run right, I have excessive intake noise, and the truck was surging this morning doesn't seem like the egr is turned off. Can anyone give me some option beside buying a spartan?

thanks

Nick

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Ur p0488 is an egr issue. Did u reload the tune?

onebadf150

Reaction score
Ur p0488 is an egr issue. Did u reload the tune?

Yes mike I did and still get the same codes with the rough idling. I heard that eric was the only one possibly that could turn off the egr completely and that he uses software other than sct to do it.

Jhaddox

Reaction score
which file?

Just get his extreme tuning package it comes with tow, street, xtreme street and xtreme race...it's 400 and any of the files will work with it all deleted...plus SCT ore programmed files don't touch Eric's stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

onebadf150

Reaction score
Just get his extreme tuning package it comes with tow, street, xtreme street and xtreme race...it's 400 and any of the files will work with it all deleted...plus SCT ore programmed files don't touch Eric's stuff

I was running the 525 RCD file. I had the 485 rcd for a long time and really liked it. I had erics extreme street from 3 years ago but I lost the file when my computer crashed. I also ran the kem345 which was garbage and the looney from quick tricks that wasn't refined. I knew better than to spend money with rcd again after the 155cc injectors for my 6.0l crapped out instantly.

Jhaddox

Reaction score
I was running the 525 RCD file. I had the 485 rcd for a long time and really liked it. I had erics extreme street from 3 years ago but I lost the file when my computer crashed. I also ran the kem345 which was garbage and the looney from quick tricks that wasn't refined. I knew better than to spend money with rcd again after the 155cc injectors for my 6.0l crapped out instantly.

Give Eric a call:evil:

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
I went through the same issue, RCD tunes wont get rid of the codes. You need to give Innovative your LW and they will download the tuning package you need and it will knock your socks off in the Extreme race setting. They overnight it back to you I believe.

onebadf150

Reaction score
I went through the same issue, RCD tunes wont get rid of the codes. You need to give Innovative your LW and they will download the tuning package you need and it will knock your socks off in the Extreme race setting. They overnight it back to you I believe.

I got ***'d again i just bought the 525tune and told them that I had a full egr delete and they said that the sct would take care of the codes. I called today and told them that the truck was surging like a SOB and they said I had to buy a spartan to get rid of the issue! thats BS, its not that I wouldn't buy a spartan from Jeff bc he's helped me out lots in the past but money's tight. ill give eric a call tomorrow and get it set up.

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
Give RCD a call and they will most likely refund you the charge for that last tune being you were told it would get rid of the code. It works on the 6.0 but not like the 6.4 so he may have confused the two. I'd be willing to bet they will refund you the tune and you can put that towards Erics tuning package.