13-16 Spartan tuning

higherlife

Reaction score
Can duel fuel pumps be ran with the tuning that comes with the unit? What's the wait on custom tuning? I know y'all are probably swamped atm...

SpartanDieselTech

Reaction score
My assumption is the switch plugs into either "tuner" then the "tuner" has to stay plugged into the obd2 port? So with SOTF we wouldn't be able to run a CTS or similar monitor without a splitter in place?

The switch plugs into the engine harness under the hood. Once our software is loaded, you can use any monitor you would like.

SpartanDieselTech

Reaction score
Can duel fuel pumps be ran with the tuning that comes with the unit? What's the wait on custom tuning? I know y'all are probably swamped atm...

Dual pumps would most likely need customer tuning, but we are doing it now for 6.7 and will be soon for 6.4.

higherlife

Reaction score
The switch plugs into the engine harness under the hood. Once our software is loaded, you can use any monitor you would like.
This seems to be similar to how efi live works with a dsp5 switch. Have you guys thought of selling your tunes on a autocal type device for people who only want custom tunes or the standard tunes from y'all and not a device to monitor them?
To me this would be the cats meow.

Jeremy @ No Limit

Reaction score
A few people have been inquiring about how the SOTF will work, so I'll go ahead and post some details.

Basically, once you install the switch, you'll choose a base file for the tuning. The BETA will have the following selections:

SOTF Tune, Smoke Limited, Mild Lockup
SOTF Tune, Smoke Limited, Aggressive Lockup
SOTF Tune, Unlimited Fuel, Mild Lockup
SOTF Tune, Unlimited Fuel, Aggressive Lockup

The switch will allow you to choose between HP levels, in the same range as our normal files for the 15/16- Stock, 450HP, 500HP, 550HP, and 600HP. The 11-14MY vehicles will allow switching between Stock, 80HP, 120HP, 165HP, and 200HP (which are similar increments to the 15/16, we just assigned the 15/16MY files by wheel HP instead of gain HP)

Interesting. I'm looking forward to this!

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score

A few people have been inquiring about how the SOTF will work, so I'll go ahead and post some details.

Basically, once you install the switch, you'll choose a base file for the tuning. The BETA will have the following selections:

SOTF Tune, Smoke Limited, Mild Lockup
SOTF Tune, Smoke Limited, Aggressive Lockup
SOTF Tune, Unlimited Fuel, Mild Lockup
SOTF Tune, Unlimited Fuel, Aggressive Lockup

The switch will allow you to choose between HP levels, in the same range as our normal files for the 15/16- Stock, 450HP, 500HP, 550HP, and 600HP. The 11-14MY vehicles will allow switching between Stock, 80HP, 120HP, 165HP, and 200HP (which are similar increments to the 15/16, we just assigned the 15/16MY files by wheel HP instead of gain HP)

Looking forward to this.

jbair14

Reaction score
I received my ******* tuner a few days ago, it's still all wrapped in the box. I've decided to go a different route, please PM me if you're wanting to buy one, and I'll get it shipped out ASAP.

Jomax

Reaction score
I received my ******* tuner a few days ago, it's still all wrapped in the box. I've decided to go a different route, please PM me if you're wanting to buy one, and I'll get it shipped out ASAP.

Is it for a 2015?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ipkyss

Reaction score
So I just towed a 20k lb enclosed from ma-pa. Little over 300 miles. Some really good hills that put the tractor trailers down to 40mph. Running the 450 tune. Truck pulls like an animal. Picked up 1mpg over the best I have got on the same trip. Runs awesome. Shifts perfect. I really need an engine brake back. Hopefully something we be figured out before early spring when I start towing again. The truck tunes so fast sotf is not even a huge deal.

SpartanDieselTech

Reaction score
So I just towed a 20k lb enclosed from ma-pa. Little over 300 miles. Some really good hills that put the tractor trailers down to 40mph. Running the 450 tune. Truck pulls like an animal. Picked up 1mpg over the best I have got on the same trip. Runs awesome. Shifts perfect. I really need an engine brake back. Hopefully something we be figured out before early spring when I start towing again. The truck tunes so fast sotf is not even a huge deal.

Great to hear. I'll give a big shout to our software engineer John on the quick flashing, it really is a smoking fast. He spent a lot of time working on speeding the process up.

Will keep you guys posted as soon as we have the brake back to 100%.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Great to hear. I'll give a big shout to our software engineer John on the quick flashing, it really is a smoking fast. He spent a lot of time working on speeding the process up.

awesome news !

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score

Pretty sure my buddies 15 flashed from stock to the 600 EN in like 5 mins or so, I was impressed.

Jacob @ No Limit

Reaction score
Well UPS is showing I will see my ngauge on Tuesday. Do I just hook it up and tune the truck or do I need to get tunes emailed to me?

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
There's an instruction sheet in the box. I just can't remember what it says at the moment.
I need to return mine to stock then retune...for some reason that always makes me nervous.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.