1995 cclb restoration and build

swamp_ratt

Reaction score
I've been mustering the energy to work on this thing again. Got the new cab on yesterday. Was going to upload some pics, but the free version of tapatalk is no longer and I refuse to pay for it. So at this point, no more pics. Should have the front clip on this week, brake lines run, and start on wiring and swapping the power guts into the doors. Should be doing my header and compound piping, intake and intercooler piping soon. Shortly after that is drive shafts

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
hybetuqy.jpg
sesu8u7e.jpg
dusy5uqu.jpg
uje2aga4.jpg
amegy3yz.jpg

live life full throttle

Merc460

Reaction score
I've been mustering the energy to work on this thing again. Got the new cab on yesterday. Was going to upload some pics, but the free version of tapatalk is no longer and I refuse to pay for it. So at this point, no more pics. Should have the front clip on this week, brake lines run, and start on wiring and swapping the power guts into the doors. Should be doing my header and compound piping, intake and intercooler piping soon. Shortly after that is drive shafts

No More Pics! say it ain't so this build was the whole reason I joined this site.

swamp_ratt

Reaction score
umuje5ab.jpg

7ety4a5a.jpg

5e6yjura.jpg

utenunav.jpg

Stock height with 35s. Last picture is the u-bolt plates I've been waiting on!

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

Strokersace

Reaction score
umuje5ab.jpg

7ety4a5a.jpg

5e6yjura.jpg

utenunav.jpg

Stock height with 35s. Last picture is the u-bolt plates I've been waiting on!

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

Looks like an add a leaf in the front. Not stock. But looking good! You should do a white interior so that it'll be red, white, and blue!

swamp_ratt

Reaction score
It is an add a leaf up front, but for weight. It doesn't add any ride height. I had that spring custom made to not affect ride quality, but support added weight. I will be adding a mini pack up front to make it ride level. With the new rear axle it did add a little height in the rear and I want to remove that rake

swamp_ratt

Reaction score
Progress? I don't have that much time... I've been working on switching the doors over to power windows and locks, but nothing else. Been working too much and also doing a bunch of repairs to the car to get that ready for my 10 day vacation coming up. Running out of time on that!

swamp_ratt

Reaction score
I'm not using any stock mounts. And judging by the picture your motor needs to go backwards about 3 inches and to the passenger side some! You will need to clearance the floor on the driver side and the firewall some to do it

Merc460

Reaction score
I had just set it in there for the first time. The pic was more about the showing differences in our front mounts, Did you build that mount?

Latest posts

Members online