swamp_ratt

Reaction score
ynesu9u4.jpg

sa5uvazy.jpg

yqepu7uj.jpg

Kinda hard to see, but gives ya a bit of an idea

swamp_ratt

Reaction score
Got an 07 f550 super 60 frame cut with all suspension and steering coming in 2 weeks, already sourced the necessary stuff to convert it to 8x6.5 and keep the 14.53" or whatever size rotors it is the super 60s use! Also a rust free bed will be on its way up from Arkansas next week!

swamp_ratt

Reaction score
To be honest I'm not sure what the f550 springs are! I probably will anyway because the 550 springs appear to be longer

Strokersace

Reaction score
Sounds good. Let me know. I still have the box that my other ones came it so I can box up and ship whenever.

TRUBBS

Reaction score
Nice build! What did you use for engine mount bushings? The rear look like they are metal to metal. Do you have a better shot of the front mounts?

wondeing the same, just gaining as much knowledge/ ideas as i can for one day when i can do this.

swamp_ratt

Reaction score
At this point, super 60 is back on! Got the new bed on tonight. Rear end is wide! The super 60 being just a little bit wider than a regular 60 should make widths even! Right now there is no lift blocks in the rear and stock height front suspension and the front is 1" higher. Hoping with the super 60 the coils will sag enough to lower the front 2-3"!

2a7a5a6e.jpg

upemyjar.jpg

6u9aneja.jpg

bu9urymu.jpg

Last edited:

swamp_ratt

Reaction score
yvyquvur.jpg

yru7era2.jpg

Oh looky what I have... Will have it in soon and then order the parts to convert to 8x6.5 srw! Anyone need the 10 lug hub assemblies?

swamp_ratt

Reaction score
Made a tiny bit of progress today! Soon as I get all the mounting figured out, everything comes back off to go to sand blast and powder coat, and do some clean up/paint repair on the frame! Gotta drill much bigger holes for the f550 steering box and sleeve the holes and figure out something for the trac bar bracket and sway bar!

arypyzet.jpg

4y4udy5u.jpg

ygu8u7u9.jpg

na7epaje.jpg

Latest posts

Members online