1995 cclb restoration and build

rascal

Reaction score
Just read this thread for the first time. Great work; awesome build! Congrats!

Can't wait for more updates!

wvmudder

Reaction score
Nice build! What did you use for engine mount bushings? The rear look like they are metal to metal. Do you have a better shot of the front mounts?

The reason i'm asking is because I have a DT408 NGD and spicer 5 spd thats going into a Rockwell/tractor tired 95 F350 CC. Being its offroad only i will be re-using the full hydraulic steering I have on it now.

Oh yeah, this is also a bump and subscription so I dont miss the pics and videos to come.

Thanks,
Dave S.

swamp_ratt

Reaction score
Just picked up the new cab this morning! Rust free! Came with doors and all interior. Xlt with blue. That and new front clip only cost me $400

swamp_ratt

Reaction score
The new cab. Doors suck, but cab is really nice. Will be using my old doors as they're really nice. Got a rust free front clip as well! Will get new carpet and headliner and eventually would like the bucket seats rather than the benches! The bottom Will be coated in por15 as well

a6a3amu2.jpg

py3yte8a.jpg

gu4uja9y.jpg

udy9y3e5.jpg

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 4 Beta

swamp_ratt

Reaction score
I am using the blue interior. just needs some new pieces. New carpet, headliner and driver front door panel needs replaced

bluedge8

Reaction score
Well, if you find one power drivers door panel, find two LOL
Also I am wanting a stock front bumper if you or someone you know wants a ranch hand, let me know

bluedge8

Reaction score
Idk, I have been working the equivalent of 2 full time jobs the last 3-4 months. I haven't had time to do anything but work. Your truck is coming along nicely

swamp_ratt

Reaction score
Here's a comparison of the dodge aam 1150 and the gm 1150

Gm close

a6y6emeq.jpg

Dodge close

9y2ebu5u.jpg

Dodge left, gm right

sa2y3aqa.jpg

Now you can understand why I switched to the dodge version. Also the dodge version has a speed sensor whereas the gm doors not

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 4 Beta

swamp_ratt

Reaction score
Got the new rear axle in Saturday. Stock suspension with 35s. Top off the roof is at 7 feet so it stands pretty tall. Going to order some pmf 4" rear blocks to replace the factory blocks. Decided against lifting it due to its current height.

hebu8upa.jpg

ate5ezyq.jpg

4ygybaty.jpg

Yes that is a Rockwell 2.5 ton laying under it and that is the turbo I will be running. I still have to por15 the axles and leaf springs, but I needed to get it under to make sure it was right

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 4

Latest posts

Members online