2011 6.7 with a 2015 turbo.....

Reaction score
Thanks guys!

There is no fuel left. It doesn't maintain pressure on the top end now. These trucks only have enough fuel for low 500 area. It was only 20 hp less than the cast 66 single. This turbo is a great match for stock fuel. The bigger vgt that will be available in the future will be able to take more fuel with a dual pump setup. But that all the 11-14 can produce for now.

It was running the same h&s stock can tune on the highest setting. This truck has not been re-tuned in a year.

These kits with the base turbo will be available next week.

Thanks guys, again it's always good to have tangible results to back a product.

sledhead_24_7

Reaction score
That is pretty sweet. Good job.

What is real nice is the fact it will work even if a person had to go all the back to stock. Obviously the truck would not make huge power but it would work.

Jesse_01

Reaction score
Thanks guys!

There is no fuel left. It doesn't maintain pressure on the top end now. These trucks only have enough fuel for low 500 area. It was only 20 hp less than the cast 66 single. This turbo is a great match for stock fuel. The bigger vgt that will be available in the future will be able to take more fuel with a dual pump setup. But that all the 11-14 can produce for now.

It was running the same h&s stock can tune on the highest setting. This truck has not been re-tuned in a year.

So with dual fuelers a person might be right close to a cast 66. That would be cool and good news for the 15's when they get tuned. They are suppose to have more fuel available or so says ford.

92f350cc

Reaction score
Based on the 'bigger turbo' and the 'stronger bottom end' promises, I'd bet the farm that there really isn't much more fuel than before.

RedRice589

Reaction score
Thats a hell of a jump for nothing but a turbo swap without any tuning! So whats the pricing and availability of the 2015 turbo kits looking like Morgan?

Soon hopefully!!

Thanks guys!

Yay! Who needs fuel?!?

Reaction score
So with dual fuelers a person might be right close to a cast 66. That would be cool and good news for the 15's when they get tuned. They are suppose to have more fuel available or so says ford.

A traditional cast 366 will out flow the factory '15 charger by at least a hundred hp. With dual pumps and a cast 366 kit you can make 600+ hp. I would take a guess that the cast '15 charger is good for 500hp at best with the billet good for 525 with added fuel on each.

I don't see a factory cast turbo, stock fuel, tuned and deleted 2015 6.7 making over 475 rwhp on the same dyno that we used. It may make 500+ on the fairy tale dynos some people use. But not this one.

Our '15 made 380 rwhp stock. If you could get a true 100 rwhp with just a tune I will be amazed. So 500+ out of a stock '15 with just tunes is really not attainable.

Our modded vgt is an 11 blade 61mm unit. We have modified the cover for more flow and has a balanced wheel that has about 15% more surface area than a factory turbo. This will be sold as our 61 towmax vgt. It will be an option with the kit. This turbo is a good alternative to stock as it spools like stock, flows much more air and makes more power.

We are working on a larger turbo but it will be a few months before it comes to market.

Soon hopefully!! Yay! Who needs fuel?!?

I'll get yours ready.....

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
Well. The dyno showed what I was hoping. Made 426/725 stock charger, without changing tune or any other parts besides the turbo kit with billet charger (didn't even clean the s&b) it made 496/903.

Extremely happy with those numbers.

71 hp and 178 ftlb gain with no other modification!

e6e7avu4.jpg

http://youtu.be/hjU3VQwNvI8

Awesome nice numbers.

Reaction score
It did get new fuel pump and fuel injecrors. Probably no way to find out the specs with out testing them.

The injectors will be tested soon. And pumps, that will be coming too. They are different part numbers. But if they are more than a few percent larger I would be surprised. Most likely they are up sized just enought to be in tolerance to fords hp increase.

WHY NOT

Reaction score
It would be neat to see more modded pumps out for those of us that don't want to go dual fuelers. To tap into a little more potential.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

colecoop56

Reaction score
It would be neat to see more modded pumps out for those of us that don't want to go dual fuelers. To tap into a little more potential.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I completely agree but the only other pump I know of is industrial injection and I wouldn't touch it with a 2 foot pole. It really would be awesome if some companies would come up with some better options that could produce enough fuel for up to around 650rwhp max.

NotQuik

Reaction score
That is a great gain. Now, if you could clear something up for me or maybe I'm misunderstanding or misreading something...but I have noticed some deleted 6.7's with nothing more than a hot tune, deleted, cai, dp back exhaust are claiming 490-500 rwhp and 1000+ rwtq. I'm assuming they are using an unloaded Dyno to inflate these numbers or is the truck above not running a very aggressive tune? I'm assuming you're using a loaded Dyno as well?

I'm new to the 6.7 world from the 6.0 world so bare with me if you would. ;-)

Latest posts

Members online