2014 Diesel Power Challenge...Whose entering

6 L chevy eater

Reaction score
I hate all of you...

LOL,
Ryan your setup should be awesome, I hope you get lots of seat time in it before the challenge.
Jd should do great also, his has been together long enough its proven. Had I got in I wouldn't have changed anything other than I would have added a little spray for the dyno event.
And the 6.0 that's in I don't know anything about your truck but it will be awesome to see everyones face's if you win! Good luck to all you guys!

well, ive upgraded a qwite a few things since i entered the challenge for sure!! more fuel,oil, and air:joy:

blk350on20s

Reaction score
I hate all of you...

LOL,
Ryan your setup should be awesome, I hope you get lots of seat time in it before the challenge.
Jd should do great also, his has been together long enough its proven. Had I got in I wouldn't have changed anything other than I would have added a little spray for the dyno event.
And the 6.0 that's in I don't know anything about your truck but it will be awesome to see everyones face's if you win! Good luck to all you guys!

Thanks buddy. Hoping to have a month of seat time or more. Should get me where I want to be.

jdgleason

Reaction score
Waist of a open spot for a potential 6.4 that can win.

Cold blooded lol.

I agree - Ryan's truck should be scary! I'm excited to see it! :evil:

Thanks tony! Hopefully I can stay competitive with my stock turbos :lookaround:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

97stoker350

Reaction score
Jeez nobody believes in the underdog anymore. Beech didn't show up with anything spectacular. After all it's just a competition and Im sure it's an awesome expierience for those who get in!

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
I think people completely misconstrue the concept of the DPC. Its not about being extremely elaborate and drawn out. Its about a set up that lasts. Beech's wasnt stout enough to destroy his stock bottom end, the set up lasted the event, and his driving was on par. Thats how you win a competition. Not by a 1400HP dyno run paired with a 180FT hook.

I've shared my concerns with Wes over time. Were I him, I would bump to 4.10s, I almost guarantee noone could touch him in the sled pull.

People need to focus on covering every failure point more than making 20HP more than they could. Ryan's truck is built stout in every factor, I cant wait to see it. Dan's isnt tested, but a lot of the earlier addressed failure points have been hit. JD's truck and mine are essentially twins based off of set up, minus myself having a little more engine work.

JD & Ryan both have my vote for sure. Great guys, and those trucks will flat out run.

Jared

Oil Field Trash

Reaction score
I think people completely misconstrue the concept of the DPC. Its not about being extremely elaborate and drawn out. Its about a set up that lasts. Beech's wasnt stout enough to destroy his stock bottom end, the set up lasted the event, and his driving was on par. Thats how you win a competition. Not by a 1400HP dyno run paired with a 180FT hook.

I've shared my concerns with Wes over time. Were I him, I would bump to 4.10s, I almost guarantee noone could touch him in the sled pull.

People need to focus on covering every failure point more than making 20HP more than they could. Ryan's truck is built stout in every factor, I cant wait to see it. Dan's isnt tested, but a lot of the earlier addressed failure points have been hit. JD's truck and mine are essentially twins based off of set up, minus myself having a little more engine work.

JD & Ryan both have my vote for sure. Great guys, and those trucks will flat out run.

Jared

Very well said! That's my plan if I get my truck around for next year, 700-800 HP on fuel and all weak points addressed. That way its all on my driving.

Sent while I probably should be doing something productive.

blk350on20s

Reaction score
Well said Jared. My goal for the truck was to be competitive on fuel and use the spray sparingly. That being said we will know where the truck sits on both fuel and spray prior to the event regardless if I'm in or not. If she needs a shot she's getting the whole syringe LOL

6 L chevy eater

Reaction score
I'll vote for it. Fellow 6.0 owner ftw! What setup is on your truck?

warren diesel 275/100s ,&dual hpop, twisted tranny, black widows small frame 71mm borg warner, and two tiny shots of gas.....LOl and a bunch of other tiny odd and ends to make it all work together

ive bumped the injectorts up and added the dual pump since i enterd the challenge, and few other small tweeks...:joy:

Latest posts

Members online