2014 Diesel Power Challenge...Whose entering

diesel94

Reaction score
Uh.... No comment. You have no duck in this hunt. If we were all throwing out numbers on hopes and dreams I would say my truck makes 800. But I can't do that until it is proven. Period :)

That's one problem I have. There are a lot of trucks that are saying claimed hp. What I want to see is Proven hp trucks entering. When I see trucks waiting for motors to be built, ones sitting in sheds not having run in 2 years or people selling parts to make the hp they claimed it kind of burns my ass.

Oil Field Trash

Reaction score
I agree with Morgan you should have to provide some proof of your experience. Dyno sheet, time slip, and action picture of your truck pulling.

Sent while I probably should be doing something productive.

blk350on20s

Reaction score
I agree with Morgan you should have to provide some proof of your experience. Dyno sheet, time slip, and action picture of your truck pulling.

What if the only picture of it was back seat action? Please avert your attention to the left side of your screen:thumbsup:

Oil Field Trash

Reaction score
Ryan you fall into your own special category...... Because American Hogger!
'Merica F*ck Yeah! Lmfao

78f100

Reaction score
I don't think the shop trucks should be allowed in the competition either, but it is almost impossible to enforce. It hurts employees of shops (like Jared) with rules like this. I don't know any of the guys from the mag but I am sure they can put whoever they want in, and I'm sure they pretty much know the situation of all the trucks they vote in. This is a small enough sport and a tight enough community on the forums, most if not all the trucks in it are on a forum so with enough research on the trucks there should be no surprise who ownes and built the rigs.
It's the same in all racing the little guy has to be able to compete with the big guys, it sucks for people like me but its always like that. I am proud of my truck, I built it totally by myself and its dead nuts reliable and fun. It's not the fastest but I feel it would have done good in dpc. There is nothing wrong with having your truck built for you if you can swing it. Doing all the work yourself would just make winning that much sweeter IMO.
Ford has won the last 2 years competing with the big builds from some of these shops so this year hopefully it will be the same.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.