2014 Diesel Power Challenge...Whose entering

MINK

Reaction score
People who build their own trucks and cant compete

I dont agree and think that's what's going on with Custom Auto.. Guess I'll just leave it at that.

Look at the Dodge list for this year, there are 5+ "firepunk" trucks in the running and they went last year with the 3rd place winner..who cares! It's a competition of the baddest trucks that a audience votes in.....is what it is

97stoker350

Reaction score
A high dollar company building trucks every year to compete against a truck I built at home would piss me off too. But on the other hand if you don't think you can compete against these trucks then you beat no enter although anything can happen as we have seen

Reaction score
I'll enter next year. After that I will advertise with the magazine once I know I can't get back in... I see no use for the arguing. Not gonna change anything. The only reason try did this is so people who win do not lol like they paid their way to the championship with advertising dollars paid to the magazine. It's not a hard concept to follow. It's not like it can't be ran around with a little deceptiveness....

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
I'll enter next year. After that I will advertise with the magazine once I know I can't get back in... I see no use for the arguing. Not gonna change anything. The only reason try did this is so people who win do not lol like they paid their way to the championship with advertising dollars paid to the magazine. It's not a hard concept to follow. It's not like it can't be ran around with a little deceptiveness....

Well we al know you will win the driving portion.. especially after how you handled my gooseneck doing 95 going down the Appalacian Mountains in thick fog..

Dan

Reaction score
Thanks for the good read boys!!!

I stay neutral in the subject!

Noticed Ryan's truck says 1101 hp beside it!! That's one more hp than I claimed!!! :)

Crack85

Reaction score

Noticed Ryan's truck says 1101 hp beside it!! That's one more hp than I claimed!!! :)

LOL, quite a bit of 1000hp 6.4's running around. I don't know of one 6.7....

blk350on20s

Reaction score

Could technically be 1102 :p
IMG_20130922_092025_797.jpg

CGD

Reaction score
I'm interested to see if the ford guys can make 3 in a row should be a good competition. But I do have to lol at the guys hating on Lee's Dodge, if he makes it I just want to see if he can get the chargers spooled at altitude.

Latest posts

Members online