2014 Diesel Power Challenge...Whose entering

Erikclaw

Reaction score
I wasn't trying to start a pissing match, and to be honest I don't think a shop owned truck should be in it. It is for the baddest of the road driven trucks. Or at least that is the way I ways seen it. No I didn't build mine, but I am not sponsored either. I don't have an issue if Jarod was allowed in cause he owns his trucks, and I am sure not built for free.
Dan, this wasn't a stab at you. You own your truck too and Custom Auto is doing the work on it. I do have an issue with trucks built and only built to compete. Like Shilo's, I don't think it has ever been on the track, towed anything or driven on the street often. I know his name is on the registration but pretty sure custom auto owns it. The dually in 2012 was owned by them, that is why it is still at the shop. The driver (name escapes me) said if he wanted to keep it he had to pay for the work done to it.

mike@haller's

Reaction score
Figured this was worth a shot since you guys have what fords you want figured out. My buddy Joel is in the running with his dodge. True daily driven street truck, built by him and his brother. Truck is well tested and runs strong with ball bearing compounds. He's number 11. Hoping we can get him a few more votes. Thanks

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1393028653061.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1393028653061.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 107

powerstroked08

Reaction score
I really wish we(the ford camp) could have a crazy built shop truck but be "owned" by somebody that wasn't affilated with a shop. It would just be nice to do the same sh!t that they do. But its been awesome winning the last 2 years by following the rules and not looking for loopholes!

Erikclaw

Reaction score
I really wish we(the ford camp) could have a crazy built shop truck but be "owned" by somebody that wasn't affilated with a shop. It would just be nice to do the same sh!t that they do. But its been awesome winning the last 2 years by following the rules and not looking for loopholes!

lol, I agree

Dan

Reaction score
If you get voted in and your driveshaft fails LOL LOL

POST OF THE DAY!!!! Hahahahaha

What ladder bars are you running Dan?

Sent while I probably should be doing something productive.

They are just a bar made by some dude in Maryland... Like this:
B195C682-3DF3-4631-B1B6-422BA6114F00_zps79oqofrf.jpg

4A1C1F7B-06B9-4D55-AD23-2226862F11B4_zpsvmszb7hv.jpg

Could technically be 1102 :p
IMG_20130922_092025_797.jpg

Ryan that's why I think your truck should be in this event!! My goodness is that truck ever legit!!!!! Love it!

I wasn't trying to start a pissing match, and to be honest I don't think a shop owned truck should be in it. It is for the baddest of the road driven trucks. Or at least that is the way I ways seen it. No I didn't build mine, but I am not sponsored either. I don't have an issue if Jarod was allowed in cause he owns his trucks, and I am sure not built for free.
Dan, this wasn't a stab at you. You own your truck too and Custom Auto is doing the work on it. I do have an issue with trucks built and only built to compete. Like Shilo's, I don't think it has ever been on the track, towed anything or driven on the street often. I know his name is on the registration but pretty sure custom auto owns it. The dually in 2012 was owned by them, that is why it is still at the shop. The driver (name escapes me) said if he wanted to keep it he had to pay for the work done to it.

Yeah, if I were to do, what custom auto is doing, myself, it would look like absolute GARBAGE! And I think it's fair to have a truck built by a shop, it's not "backyard diesel challange" hahaha I dunno... If it's fast and makes power why not eh?!?? Hahaha

Why did Dmitri's trucks go with him when he left?

Erikclaw

Reaction score
POST OF THE DAY!!!! Hahahahaha

They are just a bar made by some dude in Maryland... Like this:
B195C682-3DF3-4631-B1B6-422BA6114F00_zps79oqofrf.jpg

4A1C1F7B-06B9-4D55-AD23-2226862F11B4_zpsvmszb7hv.jpg

Ryan that's why I think your truck should be in this event!! My goodness is that truck ever legit!!!!! Love it!

Yeah, if I were to do, what custom auto is doing, myself, it would look like absolute GARBAGE! And I think it's fair to have a truck built by a shop, it's not "backyard diesel challange" hahaha I dunno... If it's fast and makes power why not eh?!?? Hahaha

Why did Dmitri's trucks go with him when he left?

I don't know what happened between them, nor do I really care. He did all the work on them and I bet for the business he brought in they called it a wash.
DPC can let in who they want, I just don't like how they make rules then enforce some and not others. That is how it looks to me, I can be wrong.

3brorce

Reaction score

I still do not understand why they would pick a driver that had supposedly never towed a trailer before.

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
Thanks for the good read boys!!!

I stay neutral in the subject!

Noticed Ryan's truck says 1101 hp beside it!! That's one more hp than I claimed!!! :)

Uh.... No comment. You have no duck in this hunt. If we were all throwing out numbers on hopes and dreams I would say my truck makes 800. But I can't do that until it is proven. Period :)

Latest posts

Members online