2014 Diesel Power Challenge...Whose entering

mike@haller's

Reaction score
Be nice to see a local truck in the competition. That's Dustin's brother correct? Truck runs damn good. Watched it put down ~850 in Rapid 2 years ago. Dustin's supposed to put together a twin setup for my buddy soon. He does some great work.

Yeah that is Dustin Johnson's brother. Dustin makes some killer twin turbo setups.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Hell no. One of the baddest power strokes you could have. Trip turbos and big fuel

Thanks Ryan, I was bored when I made that comment I think.

I still do not understand why they would pick a driver that had supposedly never towed a trailer before.

Yeah, it is what it is. They probably figured it wouldn't matter. HA

Twinturbostroker

Reaction score
Soooo I'm pretty sure this wasn't ask yet....and if it has my bad and be gentle.....buuuuut, I why are there 20 Dodges to choose from and only 10 Powerstrokes and 8 Dmaxes?

3brorce

Reaction score
Hmmm, really hope thats not the reason...I thought it was suppose to be 10 each, I'm sure there were more than 10 Powerstroke and 8 Dmax entries.....
More entries total. Yes each brand had more than that, much more. There were most likely twice as many dodge entrys than ford and dmax.

Twinturbostroker

Reaction score
That's the reason

More entries total. Yes each brand had more than that, much more. There were most likely twice as many dodge entrys than ford and dmax.

Well.....its not my event and I do enjoy seeing/hearing unfold, but every year it seems there is just a little bit more and more that comes out that seems shady....oh well such is life,

......carry on gentlemen

sootie

Reaction score
in a perfect world, they probably would like dodge to win one year, ford the next and chev after that. it keeps all their readers happy for a business perspective. unfortunately, the methods they use to achieve that, may not be too appetizing to some...

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
5800' lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ive been at bandimere with a 76 thats spooled well at sea level. up there it was like dragging my dick thru broken glass then going to poundtown.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.