2014 DPC bs thread

bricewise

Reaction score
holy $hit ! kleenex please !!! sounds like (2) mcdonalds salary's with some O/T cooked in.

Its a sad but true reality. I mean those folks get to keep a lot more money from their paycheck but to think 51k for a family a four just blows my mind. I know its possible but ain't no way for me.

6.4strokin

Reaction score
Anybody didn't see this coming simply turned a blind eye to Dan. He's simply a young man with too much money. I mean why else would he initially turn his truck over to CFD? Any amount of research would show you that you might as well give your truck to a blind pig ****er. Then after he got his truck back it turned into a feel good story and everyone was on his side. But at the end of the day, the bad decision after bad decisions continued to pile up. So I'm not the least bit surprised. Just disappointed because I really wanted a 6.7 to show up and show off.

I mean after that ****er last year that screwed SPE (whose name I forgot) and now this. The 6.7 needs redemption!

Matt Doyle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Its a sad but true reality. I mean those folks get to keep a lot more money from their paycheck but to think 51k for a family a four just blows my mind. I know its possible but ain't no way for me.

thats why you will be making me rich !!

dieselpower

Reaction score
My question is, how can you not see that the shroud is missing? Or was it supposed to be off and I'm missing something here? Don't those 6.7s have temperature gauges? LOL LOL

dsberman94

Reaction score
My question is, how can you not see that the shroud is missing? Or was it supposed to be off and I'm missing something here? Don't those 6.7s have temperature gauges? LOL LOL

It's got a dummy gauge like all the other trucks. Once it starts getting high and your running it hard it's more than likely already too late.

powerstroked08

Reaction score
JD just start racing all the duraturd and cumapart guys and see if you can get one of them to be ***ing stupid enough to blow their motors up!

Dzchey21

Reaction score
i dont get why everyone is so wound up... not the first person to blow a motor up messing around, certainly wont be the last. I bet it was fun right up to that point LOL

taterthedog

Reaction score
I would imagine he was out getting a feel for the truck and practicing for the event, rather than just out tearing it up for nothing. He has only had the truck for a few days so he needs to run it for a bit to know what best to do in the competition. In my opinion, to do well in something like this, you have to be willing to lay it all on the line, and risk destroying an expensive build. Seems like having the biggest challenge in the DPC, besides the altitude, is having adequate test time to eliminate the weak spots and familiarize yourself with the setup.

Just a few random thoughts from a guy far away, with zero experience with this kind of things. Props to all the guys competing, for putting it on the line for our entertainment.

johnp115

Reaction score
I would imagine he was out getting a feel for the truck and practicing for the event, rather than just out tearing it up for nothing. He has only had the truck for a few days so he needs to run it for a bit to know what best to do in the competition. In my opinion, to do well in something like this, you have to be willing to lay it all on the line, and risk destroying an expensive build. Seems like having the biggest challenge in the DPC, besides the altitude, is having adequate test time to eliminate the weak spots and familiarize yourself with the setup.

Just a few random thoughts from a guy far away, with zero experience with this kind of things. Props to all the guys competing, for putting it on the line for our entertainment.

Or to have a setup you're already accustomed to/have put more than 3-7 hours on prior to the event.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
here's my take:

this event is gonna put a hurting on everything you have, unless you are testing to make sure a solenoid opens, you arent out on the road testing nitrous, you turn the bottle off and wait for the solenoid to click. for how hard everything is on the truck you pray the events alone dont kill something. i killed mine the day before , and i wasnt spraying it, hell i didnt even know i killed it. when i shut it off it was smooth as a babys butt. next morning, hungover as hell, i got a call from tadd, he, well.. wasnt happy. i had to hug him like 5 times over that one even though it costed me about $20k LOL

Latest posts

Members online