2014 DPC bs thread

powerstroked08

Reaction score
Well I'm officially pissed off now. I mean come on really your going to destroy your truck on the first day of a 3 day competition by goofing around NOT in an event!

uw mitch

Reaction score
I hope he isn't that stupid to destroy his truck before the competition is even done with.

I'm rooting for Dan so I hope his isn't true. For all the personal time and energy he's put in I can't imagine him doing something reckless.

Mitch

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2

swinky

Reaction score
Why the *** do people praise the 7.3 owner for getting in? He got half his votes from Cummins and duramax guys and the other half from high schoolers that think the 7.3 is God's gift to the diesel world.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

6.4strokin

Reaction score
I'm rooting for Dan so I hope his isn't true. For all the personal time and energy he's put in I can't imagine him doing something reckless.

Mitch

He didn't put in any time or energy just a lot of money. I hope this isn't true as well about his engine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

swinky

Reaction score

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1399428778110.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1399428778110.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 130

Jbenso127

Reaction score

Mitch

You stated in the update thread that you were rooting for Dan Howard...? Dan Manary is the whacko tearing his truck up in the after hours of the competition.

6.4strokin

Reaction score
He might have gotten confused which Dan is which

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

powerstroked08

Reaction score
Don't get me wrong I was hoping he was going to do well. But I can't believe someone would do something that ***ing stupid with so much invested.

Latest posts

Members online