2014 DPC bs thread

backwoodsboy

Reaction score
Automatic hubs didn't work?
Mine didn't work all winter long, no that the snow is melting and I don't need them, they work again. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know last year he was running slugs.
So unless he went back to hubs, I'd say he just forgot to engage the T-case

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
He may not be up there with the rest of them, but it's not totally broke, it was hurt, and they fixed it. Quick.

I think he got a DNF for racing I think. It's great that he has reliability going for him, but with this crowd, being there isn't enough if you can't compete.

Hell, I could run my truck…wouldn't win anything, but I could make it to the end. And do better than 15…

sootie

Reaction score
When and where??

i was using one of our excursions with stock intake, exhaust and everything else with just a diablo predator back in 05 as an example.

that as close as stock i have ever run anything LOL

Mixedbreed

Reaction score
Absolutely.

I will not be there tomorrow but I am sure Erik can give is updates. I have to do the final I missed today, tomorrow so I am back in Laramie Lol. But today seemed like the best day to go and it didn't disappoint. Gotta do whatcha gotta do ya know..

I meet some cool people last night/today. Dan, Dannick, beech, Nathaniel, Kyle, Dallas to name a few and got to see a couple buddies again. No ragrets!!!

Oh and I was in awe all day. These engine bays are very good looking and set up very nicely.

Last edited:

swinky

Reaction score
It seems the days of bringing a reliable 800hp truck and winning are over. If these Cummins boys are finishing every event with a low 11 second crew cab at altitude I can't think of many Ford's that would have much of a shot.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Dzchey21

Reaction score
JD's truck has gone 11.XX at the same track.

A downside quicker than DirtyDan's row boat…WHO VOTED FOR HIM!? Truck seems to be a nice rig, but not a competitive truck, not to compete with this crowd…

jd's pile ran 11.7 today at test and tune AFTER dpc... so ***ing epic LOL
another dpc entrant that didnt get voted in mike gieger (forgive my spelling) went 10.80@130 on fuel, just goes to show you the people who do the voting dont know whats up. Plus these boys know how to play up in thin air

Dzchey21

Reaction score
It seems the days of bringing a reliable 800hp truck and winning are over. If these Cummins boys are finishing every event with a low 11 second crew cab at altitude I can't think of many Ford's that would have much of a shot.

weight is our biggest issue, there crewcabs weigh what my regular cab does around 7k

swinky

Reaction score
weight is our biggest issue, there crewcabs weigh what my regular cab does around 7k

I agree. I guess if jd went 11.7 he could finish mid pack in the drag then top 3 in everything else I would think.

Is Ryan having issues? His 1/4 times looked pretty bad.

powerstrokedub

Reaction score
jd's pile ran 11.7 today at test and tune AFTER dpc... so ***ing epic LOL
another dpc entrant that didnt get voted in mike gieger (forgive my spelling) went 10.80@130 on fuel, just goes to show you the people who do the voting dont know whats up. Plus these boys know how to play up in thin air

Awesome times, those trucks are flat moving! I really hope to see JD in next year.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
I agree. I guess if jd went 11.7 he could finish mid pack in the drag then top 3 in everything else I would think.

Is Ryan having issues? His 1/4 times looked pretty bad.

well there is more to that then just running the times, JD could run that all day and every pass, not everyone makes consistant passes. IM betting top 4 honestly

Latest posts

Members online