2015 PIP tune issues

CWAY6.7

Reaction score
:pullover: oh snap it's the grammar patrol faggot & his deputies again,but seriously,to those trying to help i appreciate it.The rest can kiss my ass.
What exactly is the big deal about superchip anyway?The truck does have noticeably more power since i installed it so :p,but on the other side of the coin its constantly in regen(hence why im looking into a delete tune ).I push and hold the traction control but all it ever does is:pullover: say traction control off,maybe it has something to do with that & i will try again,but its nothing like my last fords where you hold it 8sec & it's good heck i've probably held it a minute.

You need to go back to a 12v ASAP

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
You guys are seriously still letting this Charles Henson *** get under your skin? LOL my truck bone stock off the lot would spin the tires now he's claiming the truck has noticeably more power with his almighty Super Chip and will only spin his tires on wet oily roads... I think that might be a sign to give it up and just stop acknowledging him.

gfulton

Reaction score
You guys are seriously still letting this Charles Henson *** get under your skin? LOL my truck bone stock off the lot would spin the tires now he's claiming the truck has noticeably more power with his almighty Super Chip and will only spin his tires on wet oily roads... I think that might be a sign to give it up and just stop acknowledging him.

:stupid:Figured this out a long time ago........

Reaction score
:pullover: oh snap it's the grammar patrol faggot & his deputies again,but seriously,to those trying to help i appreciate it.The rest can kiss my ass.

What exactly is the big deal about superchip anyway?The truck does have noticeably more power since i installed it so :p,but on the other side of the coin its constantly in regen(hence why im looking into a delete tune ).I push and hold the traction control but all it ever does is:pullover: say traction control off,maybe it has something to do with that & i will try again,but its nothing like my last fords where you hold it 8sec & it's good heck i've probably held it a minute.

My 2015 would boil the tires with superchips. Did you tune the torque management off? I am betting you did not when tuning it.

Mine also made 540hp with the dpf on and a 64mm drop in. But hey, I guess they are all turds...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
I think the OP is happy now with the PIP stuff out of his truck. lol

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score

sorry guys chuck wont be with us for a month. he's not being very nice.

JCROMAN73

Reaction score
Update:

Tried another competitors tune that I can't disclose. All my problems are gone. Lag is 1/3 of what it was, burns the tires off from a standing start now with a nice puff of low boost smoke, pulls hard right from the bottom, no longer takes forever to shift down, much better shifting all around. There was nothing wrong with my truck it was the tunes all along just like I thought. Im pretty happy now. I have no idea why pip tunes work well on some 2015's and not others. Hopefully they will take all this seriously and fix their tunes. There is definitely tuning issues at play. Special thanks to unbroken!

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Update:

Tried another competitors tune that I can't disclose. All my problems are gone. Lag is 1/3 of what it was, burns the tires off from a standing start now with a nice puff of low boost smoke, pulls hard right from the bottom, no longer takes forever to shift down, much better shifting all around. There was nothing wrong with my truck it was the tunes all along just like I thought. Im pretty happy now. I have no idea why pip tunes work well on some 2015's and not others. Hopefully they will take all this seriously and fix their tunes. There is definitely tuning issues at play. Special thanks to unbroken!

you can say who it is.

HeavyAssault

Reaction score
train-wreck.jpg

DSL_PWR

Reaction score
What tunes are you running now? I was getting ready to order a tuner but if PIP is having issues then I'd rather wait or get these other tunes. Thanks.

Captaincworley

Reaction score
I'll do some runs in my truck when I get home on Tuesday, But I haven't experienced any problems like the OP had. My performance tune smoked more than his extreme tune vid.

Charles

Jacob @ No Limit

Reaction score
Wow is all I have to say! Big difference! I am running the hot street tune and idp has their tuning figured out for sure! Truck is smokey now, but hardly any lag! This is how I have expected these trucks should run. If you are thinking about switching tunes, just do it! I am glad I did and I can't think bigrpower and Idp enough for quick customer service! Especially on a Saturday. Couldn't be happier:ford::rockon:

Latest posts

Members online