2015 test mule

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
like you said, probably that job 0.1 calibration... I have a feeling that fuel mileage is going to come along soon enough :D

Reaction score

92f350cc

Reaction score
Lol, my old Lexus couldn't get above 10 mpg in town. Talk about pathetic.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

swinky

Reaction score
I talked to Mike last week and was telling him about one of the 4 2015"s we added to our fleet and how awesome it was compared to the 13-14's we have. That truck will flat get it compared to any of the older ones Stock. From a dead stop it will lay the lines down. I'm glad to see there is another truck to back up what I was driving. Can't wait for the Cab & Chassis truck to get here to see how they do. The Tech's with the AutoCrane bodies always complain about lack of power.

You behind a dmax in the acreage earlier?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Reaction score
urypyqah.jpg
ezu3uvu3.jpg

Can't wait to do some turbo testing.....

Randy_270

Reaction score
What's been done to the turbo? Just a billet wheel? Are you testing this on a non deleted or deleted truck? I'm excited for results:thumbsup:

Reaction score
Not releasing any specs. But we are testing some different versions on the '15 as well as an '11 truck. The goal is to see what gains can be made on each. The '11 is tuned and ready to go. And with the added fuel to put through a '15 charger unlike the stock '15 that's undeleted at the current time. Once the '15 is deleted I will be swapping chargers with dyno testing all along the way.

Reaction score
I think these modded '15 chargers will be nice for 11-14 upgrade kits we have. The cast one is just a little lacking to be much of an upgrade. Only for the guy who just wants reliability and nothin else.

Latest posts

Members online