2015 test mule

sledhead_24_7

Reaction score
Not releasing any specs. But we are testing some different versions on the '15 as well as an '11 truck. The goal is to see what gains can be made on each. The '11 is tuned and ready to go. And with the added fuel to put through a '15 charger unlike the stock '15 that's undeleted at the current time. Once the '15 is deleted I will be swapping chargers with dyno testing all along the way.

Nice to know that you might have some options for these 15's. Looking forward to mine arriving, hoping the turbo is more reliable than my 11 was, 2 turbos, not to fun.

Mpoage

Reaction score
Since this turbo is a single compressor wheel do you think you will make pipes to get rid of the upper and lower intake manifold? I'm not sure if the pipes for a regular single kit would work because the hot side exits in a 45 degree angle. That's one of the main reasons I want to throw a different turbo on mine is to get rid of those manifolds.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Since this turbo is a single compressor wheel do you think you will make pipes to get rid of the upper and lower intake manifold? I'm not sure if the pipes for a regular single kit would work because the hot side exits in a 45 degree angle. That's one of the main reasons I want to throw a different turbo on mine is to get rid of those manifolds.

Yes, they are in process kemosabe.

Reaction score
hypu5egu.jpg

Reaction score
This was a baseline run for all the upgrades to come. Made 380 rwhp and 725 rwt. Pretty stout. The '11 stock turbo we dynoed with h&s deleted with a s&b made 426/833 for comparison. Same gear, same load, same tire size etc.

superstroked

Reaction score
Not bad at all! Did you have a baseline on the 11 or, what have they been doin stock?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Not bad at all! Did you have a baseline on the 11 or, what have they been doin stock?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Most bone stock 11-14 trucks were 340-350 that we've dynoed. We are using the '11 to get a power difference between stock 11-14 charger it has and the '15 billet turbo upgrade kit that it's getting next week.

Jesse_01

Reaction score
This was a baseline run for all the upgrades to come. Made 380 rwhp and 725 rwt. Pretty stout. The '11 stock turbo we dynoed with h&s deleted with a s&b made 426/833 for comparison. Same gear, same load, same tire size etc.

Cool, might have to get me one. My old man just picked up his 2015 f350 ccsb white platinum.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online