2015 test mule

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
This was a baseline run for all the upgrades to come. Made 380 rwhp and 725 rwt. Pretty stout. The '11 stock turbo we dynoed with h&s deleted with a s&b made 426/833 for comparison. Same gear, same load, same tire size etc.

so that was a bone stock baseline run with emissions intact still?

live life full throttle

colecoop56

Reaction score
Im really impressed with those numbers stock. This 15' turbo upgrade is starting to sound better and better with some proper tuning.

GotStroke

Reaction score
Hmm, interesting stuff, slick looking truck and great info. Interested to see what kind of tunable power the '15s have along with "Actual" Internal differences. Sub'd for future build.... Lol

Jesse_01

Reaction score
Yeah, most interested in the difference in fuel pumps. If I could find someone to flow cp4's it would be cool to see the difference.

Is it only the fuel pump or is there more that is different in the fuel system?

Also has anyone compared part numbers when it came to transmission parts to see whats different.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Is it only the fuel pump or is there more that is different in the fuel system?

Also has anyone compared part numbers when it came to transmission parts to see whats different.

The hpfp is different idk if they changed anything else. But we don't really don't know if the hpfp is any more flow.

Trans, haven't really got that far. It is not like the others were lacking anyway.

Wayne

Reaction score
From what I understand, the '15 has a higher stall converter to work with the larger turbo for responsiveness, aside from that, I doubt much has changed, but I could be wrong as I haven't looked into it.

Jesse_01

Reaction score
I just drove a 2011 and a new 2015 side by side.

I have to say the 15 has noticeable more power. For a stock truck I like it. I imagen it's going to really move once tuned.

Latest posts

Members online