2015 test mule

Reaction score
qyjajaza.jpg

Got the Mexico delete package.

CATDiezel

Reaction score
I dealt with this issue in 2009.5 with my cummins.

The issue was simply resolved with placing an 08 ECM on the engine. Done...

Same here or not that easy?

Btw... I see some good help near the front bumper!

Reaction score
It's quiet. Still has a muffler. But from how it sounds it will sound exactly the same only without the turbo woosh from the wastegate on the 11-14.

It's just a stock ford file just for non-US emissions. No extra power. It will take a little time for anything good to be released.

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
They have zero emissions.

Sounds like a muffled 11-14 6.7 with a delete pipe and factory tail. Really no difference except for the whooshing whistle is gone.

Shouldn't they all the trucks be like that LOL. We dont need none of the EPA stuff its gotten to the point where they burn cleaner than a gasser. just make a really clean non emissions tune LOL.

Reaction score
Shouldn't they all the trucks be like that LOL. We dont need none of the EPA stuff its gotten to the point where they burn cleaner than a gasser. just make a really clean non emissions tune LOL.

Well the non emissions tune in this thing will not smoke a whisp. So they got it down pat. Literally almost feels slower. They said the non-emissions tune is actually lower power to compensate for the hp gain of having no dpf. So it in theory still makes the exact same flywheel hp as the dpf on tune. Just uses less pulse width to do it.

CATDiezel

Reaction score
It's quiet. Still has a muffler. But from how it sounds it will sound exactly the same only without the turbo woosh from the wastegate on the 11-14.

It's just a stock ford file just for non-US emissions. No extra power. It will take a little time for anything good to be released.

That's cool....

Still in question though. How about using an ecm from a 2011-2012 truck?

UpstateDieselGuy

Reaction score
I think that there will be issues with that. I know that the '15's use an EGT Sensor pre-turbo to manage fueling along with other changes. While the PCM may physically swap out and potentially start there will be many codes flying due to the PCM strategy not matching what the other modules are expecting. This happens when swapping FICMs on the 6.0 for example.

Chris

Latest posts

Members online