2015 test mule

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
I think that there will be issues with that. I know that the '15's use an EGT Sensor pre-turbo to manage fueling along with other changes. While the PCM may physically swap out and potentially start there will be many codes flying due to the PCM strategy not matching what the other modules are expecting. This happens when swapping FICMs on the 6.0 for example.

Chris

^What this guy said

SAK

Reaction score
My tune must not be Mexican, because it has no egr.
Don't know, we have had a few trucks from Mexico in the shop and that was the 2nd thing I looked for. It was there, if it wasn't I would have been looking for a part number.

Also this is what the exhaust looked like on a Mexico truck.
uploadfromtaptalk1403283186776.jpg

travisH3

Reaction score
i was out of the country and seen quite a few 6.7s with no dpf and they didnt even haze. like said earlier the non-u.s. emission vehicles actually have lower hp rating. the 6.7's didnt have the 400/800 flash. i thought it was like 330-350hp or something crazy low. anyways, awesome work. cant wait to see what you have in store for the 2015 trucks. unfortunately we ordered another cab and chassis 6.7 2015 and apparently it got zero changes so who knows.

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
i was out of the country and seen quite a few 6.7s with no dpf and they didnt even haze. like said earlier the non-u.s. emission vehicles actually have lower hp rating. the 6.7's didnt have the 400/800 flash. i thought it was like 330-350hp or something crazy low. anyways, awesome work. cant wait to see what you have in store for the 2015 trucks. unfortunately we ordered another cab and chassis 6.7 2015 and apparently it got zero changes so who knows.

300/650 Flash IIRC same as our C&C HP/TQ rating

CATDiezel

Reaction score
Try it and see what happens... might be worth a shot anyways... if codes go flying then put it back... or "shut them off" i know I could with EFI. Just throwing it out there for a trial...

They said it wouldn't work on my 09.5 dodge also.... As I was driving around with the "wrong ecm" hanging off the side with a manual trans calibration on a automatic truck shifting better than one could ever imagine also... lol. I know. Apple to oranges...

Reaction score
Try it and see what happens... might be worth a shot anyways... if codes go flying then put it back... or "shut them off" i know I could with EFI. Just throwing it out there for a trial...

They said it wouldn't work on my 09.5 dodge also.... As I was driving around with the "wrong ecm" hanging off the side with a manual trans calibration on a automatic truck shifting better than one could ever imagine also... lol. I know. Apple to oranges...

The problem is that I have no way to shut anything off not make any changes as currently the only software that can tune the '15 PCM is vision, and that's 250k lol. And the 14' PCM will work but a ton of mismatch errors will happen and if I flashed it to work then ill just have the same 15' PCM again. Lot of difference in a can network setup that communicated with 10 modules vs an 09 cummins PCM that doesn't care what other moduless are there.

ftast350

Reaction score
Hey guys,
New to the site but not the PSd's and I will be picking up my 15' on Wed. Im hearing the injectors and tips were also changed know if thats true?

Oh and truck looks nice! Mines the same colour.

Last edited:

sledhead_24_7

Reaction score
Hey guys,

New to the site but not the PSd's and I will be picking up my 15' on Wed. Im hearing the injectors and tips were also changed know if thats true?

Oh and truck looks nice! Mines the same colour.

That is what I saw on a video or read somewhere as well.

If your 15 runs like mine I think you'll really like it. They run good for a stock truck.

Reaction score
Outta my hands. Until a tuning company steps up and releases a tuning platform to support it, we don't have any real timeline. Might end up like the '14 cummins and wait for a while

Latest posts

Members online