250/200s sooner than later.....

Lowdown89

Reaction score
Ok so I have been planning on picking up a set of 250/200s after I order my trans in just a few weeks, well bill had a guy that was on a trip to Disney world and was having injector issues. He called me last night and asked if I was ready to get rid of my stage 1s and while I was planning to do the trans first the guy needed injectors and since there wasn't really a place to get injectors on a weekend for him I went ahead and took took my truck down to PHP so bill could pull the injectors to get the other guys truck going and Monday he will be ordering my hybrids.... Now I just gotta hurry up and get the trans because I can assure you mine will not last long behind the new ones lol. I should have my batmowheel in hand whenever I go pick the truck up, so we are going to throw it on and do some before and after dyno pulls if the trans last that long. Sorry for the long winded post just a little excited that I'm finally making some progress with the truck even if it's not in the order I had planned it :pimp:

dietoremain

Reaction score
Bill and you are awesome. You just made that guy a k
Lifetime php customer. Cant wait to see your progress!

Lowdown89

Reaction score
Bill and you are awesome. You just made that guy a k
Lifetime php customer. Cant wait to see your progress!

Its funny because it turns out the guy is someone who I have chatted with on the .org quite a bit.. And he's a super cool dude so I was glad to help him out of course he helped me by making finding a buyer and getting the cores super easy... He might want to sell his truck and buy a 6.0 after riding in bills black truck tho for a stock turbo/injector/exhaust truck with just bills tuning and water/meth making 480/1035 on a new tune he wrote for it last night is pretty amazing

ToMang07

Reaction score
I saw Corey post that...pretty cool all around! :thumbup:

And you better be posting up results after the dyno! :popcorn:

Lowdown89

Reaction score
Mike (the guy from Louisiana) just texted me about an hour ago, his truck went from making 200/500 to 381/870 so he was a happy guy lol not to bad considering all he has done is a 5" exhaust and tymar intake and now a chip and stage 1s

dietoremain

Reaction score
Mike (the guy from Louisiana) just texted me about an hour ago, his truck went from making 200/500 to 381/870 so he was a happy guy lol not to bad considering all he has done is a 5" exhaust and tymar intake and now a chip and stage 1s

So he put 200 down on stock tunes and nearly 400 now? Not bad..lol

Lowdown89

Reaction score
Yeah, with whatever issue he was having he was only making 200 and with my old stage 1s he's now making the 381/807 which isn't to shabby

Lowdown89

Reaction score
I bet hes a happy camper :p.
Man i want some sticks.. :( gotta pay the ol' girl off.

Yeah, he texted me and said the drive home was a lot nicer than the drive out and said he is gonna drive back out in oct for the fall dyno day/ drag race at the track.... Injectors make a big difference the stage 1s made my truck run great I just want more and I'm sure once I get these after a while I will want more again lol

Lowdown89

Reaction score
Well I'm a happy guy, my batmowheel got here today..... Here's a pic since I'm sure no one has seen one yet LMAO

2012-02-28_15-08-15_266.jpg

As soon as bill gets my injectors in im going to head down and pick up my truck until I have the trans but he said we could throw the wheel on when I went down so i will try and get some before and after runs with the wheel... Now Since I think my trans is on it's way out so I can't make any promises on how many runs it will make lol

Lowdown89

Reaction score
Looks crazy! And expensive. Like it.

If it helps me get towards my goal of 550hp or more and making some big TQ numbers it will be worth it.... I'm not banking on it being the key to my power or anyhing lol but I think it will work good with everything else... I got my sump from alligator performance and walbro pump to go on along with a new 6.0 trans cooler to keep the new trans happy when I get it... Now I'm just waiting on my 1.15 housing and some other parts to come back from being ceramic coated and it should be ready for bill to work his magic on it!

Wicked

Reaction score
If it helps me get towards my goal of 550hp or more and making some big TQ numbers it will be worth it.... I'm not banking on it being the key to my power or anyhing lol but I think it will work good with everything else... I got my sump from alligator performance and walbro pump to go on along with a new 6.0 trans cooler to keep the new trans happy when I get it... Now I'm just waiting on my 1.15 housing and some other parts to come back from being ceramic coated and it should be ready for bill to work his magic on it!

I don't think you will have a problem hitting 550.

ToMang07

Reaction score
i think your going to need something bigger, while the 38R might get you there it wont be happy about it.. need something T4 style imo.

Agreed. Better to sell the 38r and get some cash than cook it and junk it.

Check out Jake/Irate's Systems... The S471 or S467 are pretty sweet T4 setups. Call Jake... he seems to generally discount when you buy the whole package. :evil

Latest posts

Members online