250/200s sooner than later.....

TARM

Reaction score
Sorry about that. Right when I posted it deleted half of what I posted and I had to go back and edit it. You must have seen it in the first 2 mins it went up. I am sure you were confused LOL

If you really want to go this route would it not be possible to cut into each up pipe and run a pipe from each that dead ends into a collector for a WG. A difference in your tube length to allow for good placement of the wg I do not think is going to have a significant effect on your exhaust flow balance as far as it effects turbo perf. This should allow you to best position the gate to one side or the other so you can get to it. Then wire your current WG shut or swap to a non-gated housing.

PM inbound

Last edited:

Lowdown89

Reaction score
Start saving for a irate s467 kit ;)

I really want to run something like this! If I could sell off off some of my junk I would pull the 38r and put that along with whatever else I could get and buy a kit with a better suited turbo... As for the waste gate I honestly don't have the fab skills to do it myself so I would have to find someone who could do it for me and honestly after buying the waste gate and having it fabbed up I would probably be into it for way more than it would cost to just buy a t4 mount kit and an a properly sized turbo.... I was just moving some junk around last night and found the box with the nitrous kit and it got me thinking lol

TARM

Reaction score
Then if I were you find a journal bearing turbo you will still be happy with on the street. Something based off a s400 frame IMO.

Lowdown89

Reaction score
Went down to charleston this morning and picked up my lowering kit, when he said he was giving me everything he ment it lol...I got the i beams,coil springs, radius arms,calipers,rotors, brake lines, leaf springs,helper bags along with all the nuts,bolts,etc not a bad deal for $300! It will be the only real modification to the looks of the truck besides the smoked lenses and clear headlights for now. Gonna try and strip every thing down and clean up and paint the parts so when get the truck back from bill we can throw it on

Latest posts

Members online