250/200s sooner than later.....

TARM

Reaction score
I think the weight on the shipping label was 315, I'm not sure what color it looks like a mix of a few different factory ford colors when to see it in person Im unsure if they have came up with their own nickname for it. And you are right it's hard to tell this thing was built from a used case its spotless...

I got the level 2, from the conversations I had with twisted they said with my truck being 2wd and knowing I'm not gonna be running slicks or anything it should be plenty, as for the warranty it's for 2 years and off the top of my head I can't remember the mileage.

I will certainly keep everyone updated on how it's doing, Im probably not going to know what to do with myself having a trans that Actually shifts like is supposed to lol

By the way have you ran your ex before? Better yet do you have a video? I Would love to see a big ol excursion on 40" tires hauling some ass

No videos yet. but once the BTS is in and just a few tweaks I should hope to have a nice 4 wheel burn out video :evil With almost 700" of tire contact patch with the ground it takes serious power to get all of those spinning I bet even with a boost a launch. I think I am looking at around 600lbs of tire and wheel that is being turned. I can say burn outs are going to be kept to a min as these 40" tires are not cheap.:doh:

After all this build only took me about a year longer than it was suppose to. Every time I got to a point I ended up adding in something else. I still have to get the ATI harmonic balancer installed and figured I might as well install a new Melling LPOP. While I am there I need to get the Hypermax IC to relocate from leaning against the garage wall to being in the X. Its just one thing after another. LOL

TrailerHauler

Reaction score
isn't that the one that is a e4od with a 4r100 case without the hole drilled in it for the speed sensor? or is it a e4od case that needs a hole drilled for the sensor?

twisted tranny color looks almost like IH red

Well its just a BTS E4OD that will be controlled using a PCS.

Lowdown89

Reaction score
No videos yet. but once the BTS is in and just a few tweaks I should hope to have a nice 4 wheel burn out video :evil With almost 700" of tire contact patch with the ground it takes serious power to get all of those spinning I bet even with a boost a launch. I think I am looking at around 600lbs of tire and wheel that is being turned. I can say burn outs are going to be kept to a min as these 40" tires are not cheap.:doh:

After all this build only took me about a year longer than it was suppose to. Every time I got to a point I ended up adding in something else. I still have to get the ATI harmonic balancer installed and figured I might as well install a new Melling LPOP. While I am there I need to get the Hypermax IC to relocate from leaning against the garage wall to being in the X. Its just one thing after another. LOL

Haha yeah it never ends, I have a fluidampr,new fan, silicone radiator hoses and a few othe things to go on mine. I'm gonna try and get em thrown on the truck once I get it back from bill... I have a bad habit of letting parts sit tho I have every intention of installing them but they just end up collecting dust. I am taking the transmission, 3.37's, and 6.0 cooler down tomorrow so Atleast I know those parts will actually get installed in the truck haha

TyCorr

Reaction score
Lmao yeah! I guess I'm dyslexic this evening

Speaking of.that, two dyslexic men run into a bank, armed, planning to rob it. "Air in the hands motherstickers, this is a ***k up!!"

Sorry, couldnt.help myself...

Lowdown89

Reaction score
Speaking of.that, two dyslexic men run into a bank, armed, planning to rob it. "Air in the hands motherstickers, this is a ***k up!!"

Sorry, couldnt.help myself...

Lmao that's great, probably what would happen if I ever tried to rob a bank haha

So I went and dropped the trans off with bill today and he had some guys up from the Georgia powerstroke group from the .org dynoing the new "durastroke" turbos that are being made for the 6.0 well since i haven't driven the truck since the injector swap I took it out for a spin and even with the stock trans not being very happy the truck runs great and pulls really hard.. Even makes enough power to cut some donuts lol a couple of folks took video but here's a pic of the aftermath lol

2012-05-12_11-03-07_496.jpg

TyCorr

Reaction score
i'm guessing the tq converter was still locked in... mine does the same thing, it will die as soon as you lift off the skinny in a fast manor. the computer cant keep up and tell the converter to unlock...

And the icp tanks and stalls it just like at the end of a pull. Gotta blip the throttle.

Lowdown89

Reaction score
I wasn't planning on letting out of it lol i was gonna feather the throttle and drive out of it but once i came around the last time and lifted enough to stay outta big ol metal racks that were behind merit just died I didn't just lift completely or anything, if you could see the back tires on the truck or if you look at the other 4 wheeled black marks in the parking lot you can see I have done quite a few burnouts down there Hahaha I think bill is bad influence

JD3020

Reaction score
You know you shouldnt shut your truck off with egt's that high LOL

I shut my truck off one night when the pyrometer was above 1200*, with the probe in the DP. :frustrate: Bad circumstances though so i wasn't paying attention to my truck, i was worried about my buddy in front of me that had just smacked a deer while doing 70mph.

Latest posts

Members online