907DAVE

Reaction score
I cannot claim that as my work, it was built by Empire. The pipe is angled towards the passenger side, it makes more sense when the rest of it is together.

TARM

Reaction score
Got it. My question was one more of even flow but I keepnforgetting with turbo and compressed air that does not have near the effect as NA setups. I think it looks good.

907DAVE

Reaction score
Probably not the smoothest flowing setup, but it beats blowing boots!

Dieselboy.

Reaction score
Looks good Dave.

I really like that manifold piece. Are you running twins or a big single, cause I wouldn't mind having a piece like that made for my rig, I've blown the manifold boots at least 5-6 times and the motor has maybe 1000k on her.

My second question is how does it all line up an attach to the cold side ic pipe.

I'm wondering if I could modify my H2E pipes to run v-bands

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
Photo0419.jpg

V-bands FTMFW! I have been planning on v-banding the connections in the valley for the '79 when it gets to that point - glad to see someone else has done it first.

907DAVE

Reaction score
There are a total of three boots in the entire setup, two at the intercooler (for engine movement) and the other on the primary to secondary pipe....but there is no way that one can come off.

907DAVE

Reaction score
Getting a little closer.......

Photo0427.jpg

I gotta wait until Monday before I can put the pumps in, had a seal juuuust about blow out.....

Photo0426.jpg

After that I need to finish up the plumbing for the fuel system and its ready to drop in.:D

Last edited:

907DAVE

Reaction score
Looks good Dave.

I really like that manifold piece. Are you running twins or a big single, cause I wouldn't mind having a piece like that made for my rig, I've blown the manifold boots at least 5-6 times and the motor has maybe 1000k on her.

My second question is how does it all line up an attach to the cold side ic pipe.

I'm wondering if I could modify my H2E pipes to run v-bands

Not sure how I missed this....oops.

I am running twins. All the IC pipes are custom, with the cold side being a two piece.

Tom S

Reaction score
I was able to find that seal at the Autoparts store way back when.

907DAVE

Reaction score
For those interested, the NAPA part# for the front pump seal is 14864.

Latest posts

Members online