907DAVE

Reaction score
Ports are the same, but the banjo's have been "modified" and it will be fed through all 4.

Cory S

Reaction score
Beautiful Dave i need to plan a trip to Alaska! during the summer tho! help break that baby in!

907DAVE

Reaction score
Thanks guys!

Not as pretty as the last time, but it should have a bit more powah now!

907DAVE

Reaction score
Not much left to do, got the plumbing done today......

Photo0435.jpg

If all goes well it should be back in the truck next weekend.

TARM

Reaction score
Look like you are doing a 4 port dead head setup like Charles has. That tall hex drive regulator is a big give away. LOL Any reason in particular that had you decide to go that route? I have strongly consdiered it as I think it has merit.

Looks like a dual hpop 4 port setup? Stealth?

Looks good!!!

907DAVE

Reaction score
Feeding from all four ports seems to make the most sense, the pro's outweigh the cons, IMHO.

That is a Dual Stealth setup using all available ports.:)

TARM

Reaction score
With the FASS I am stuck presently using as my main pump and running it most every way tomorrow I am getting up and setting it up as a 4 port. Until the next pump that is in the works gets done.

Powerstroke Cowboy

Reaction score
I have my stealth feeding four ports, BUT I feed them to the far back rail plug hole, and the very front oil rail plug hole.. AND I feed one line fro the front pump to the left rail and one to the right rail, the same with the back pump, That way if one pump gets weak I will still have pressure to both oil rails...

I saw that you feed the rails with four lines. (two to both sides) BUT I saw that you feed the line to the center oil rail plugs on botht sides..

Would this (the way you did it) be a better way then the way I did my set up??? Would your way by chance have less of a chance of starving the center injectors???

Did you feed all four coners of the fuel rail with 3/8" line or 1/2" line???

Thanks!!!!

Last edited:

907DAVE

Reaction score
I don't know if it really matters which holes you feed HPO through, as long as it is the same on both sides. I chose to do it this way because that's where the lines fit best. And yes, each pump has a line going to both heads to equalize pressure.

I am using a 1/2 line from the Fuelab to the regulator, then branches off to the corners using 3/8's line. 5/16's line would probably suffice when feeding fuel this way (given the size of the ports them self).

Tom S

Reaction score
Is that the Dieselsite HPOP adapter in there? I think that Aeromotive regulator is a phalic symbol.:shocked:

Very cool how you keep sharing photos.

TARM

Reaction score
But unless youa re gonna use a manifold or Ys Ts you need that regulator. But its good to know that even with the stuff you and I have been looking at it would handle it. LOL