907DAVE

Reaction score
Not sure I follow?

Unless feeding from the banjo's...fuel must pass through them regardless.

Big Bore

Reaction score
Not sure I follow?

Unless feeding from the banjo's...fuel must pass through them regardless.

Yea I'm working on a modified banjo fitting that feeds from outside the heads. But the logistics of that require quit a bit of work in order to feed the front banjo's when doing a 4 way deadhead. However when building a motor and starting from scratch on the heads, I started to wonder if you couldn't drill/ream out the passage from the top of the head down to the banjo in order the thread for a larger fitting.

FN74

Reaction score
That there is a purty lookin motor. I know your pain, took me 2.5 years to build mine. Really diggin the V-Clamp manifold. Well done. :rockon:

How much Fuel Only power you hoping to make with it?

FN74

Reaction score
Yea I'm working on a modified banjo fitting that feeds from outside the heads. But the logistics of that require quit a bit of work in order to feed the front banjo's when doing a 4 way deadhead. However when building a motor and starting from scratch on the heads, I started to wonder if you couldn't drill/ream out the passage from the top of the head down to the banjo in order the thread for a larger fitting.

I wouldn't recommend it. The material is pretty thin between the passage and the outside of the head on those ports. I have seen more then one passage get cracked just from threading the NPT fitting in too tight. I think feeding all 4 ports is really the best approach for most fuel. Could even take the rear two lines and run those through a 3 way valve that can be flipped to the return line for purging air when needed. Just my .02:D

907DAVE

Reaction score
No work has been crazy busy and I have racing all weekend, but still going to make an effort to at least get the motor stabbed within the next few days.

907DAVE

Reaction score
Cool, well give me a shout before you head up!

Things are not looking so great for this weekend, got one race car to prep for a Saturday race I am in and have to fix (frame repair) after last nights racing. But I was able to make this fully custom turbo delete pipe. I spent alot of time ensuring that this would be the highest flowing setup out there.....note the perfect fitment.

Photo0439.jpg

Latest posts

Members online