6.0.4 revisited

Would you put 6.4 compounds on your truck?

• Hell Yeah!

Votes: 33 30.6%
  • Sleep on it.

Votes: 10 9.3%
  • Not going to waste my brain cells on this one.

Votes: 24 22.2%
  • The juice isn't worth the sqeeze!

Votes: 26 24.1%
  • My truck already has 6.4 compounds!

Votes: 15 13.9%

• Total voters

windrunner408

Reaction score
According to the pics, I don't think the piping coming from the LP to the HP will clear the FICM. So I believe it is require to relocate.

TheReelMuhcoy

Reaction score
Nice! Wish ya luck. Still running stock injectors with the canned tunes? Should be cool to see what more air will do.

Yup stock injectors, and SCT canned tunes.

Is the FICM relocation actually necessary, or was that more so because you wanted easier access to it?

Yes, the "J" tube from HP to LP turbo's does not permit stock location.

Also - I see you mentioning about selling kits..... have you talked to Garrett about becoming a sponsor?

I am considering it if there is interest. I hope I am not overstepping any bounds by feeling out the general feeling of the project. I have every intesion to become a sponsor/vendor if I do make a go of this.

imelmo

Reaction score
Any plans to bring it to the track? That's what I'd like to see.

TheReelMuhcoy

Reaction score
Canned tunes suck! :D Planning on taking a trip to Eric's for a tuning session?

I do plan on taking to to someone for life tuning. Haven't really put much thought into who would do it, but Innovative is the closest and reputable. I was hoping a tuner vendor would chime in with some interest at some point.

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
I do plan on taking to to someone for life tuning. Haven't really put much thought into who would do it, but Innovative is the closest and reputable. I was hoping a tuner vendor would chime in with some interest at some point.

Eric can handle it for sure. Helps he's local.

PSA CEO

TheReelMuhcoy

Reaction score
So I am sitting down for dinner with my wife but I can't wait to share.....

I finished up the "temporary" VGT actuator and took it for a test ride. All I can say is MORE FUEL!!!!!!!!!!! She makes 10psi while accelerating into a turn on local roads. INCREDIBLE! I can't believe how well it works on the first shot of setting up this actuator.

Now i need to get back to dinner with the boss lady!

06-sixoh

Reaction score
Badass. To all the nay sayers... Put this in your pipe and smoke it. "It hasnt been done because it cant be done" pff, please.

Great job mccoy!

windrunner408

Reaction score
GREAT JOB for sure. Gotta love how that thing spools. Excited to see how it does for ya on the dyno.

Latest posts

Members online