6.4 2.6 pulling truck build

Reaction score
Morgan I looked through some pages didn't find it so I'm asking. What are you running in your front and rear diffs.. trutrac, e locker, ect. And are you just running dual shocks with stock arms? I'm looking for a few easy things I could do to compete a little in the 2.6 class here local.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

37 spline spool in the rear and 35 spline in the front. Dual shocks and factory radius arms. 4.88 gears (that are going to be changed for next year). Not much of a setup for anything but a dedicated puller.

Strokin6.4

Reaction score
37 spline spool in the rear and 35 spline in the front. Dual shocks and factory radius arms. 4.88 gears (that are going to be changed for next year). Not much of a setup for anything but a dedicated puller.

How do you a tru trac would work in the back? And maybe an e locker up front?

Reaction score
How do you a tru trac would work in the back? And maybe an e locker up front?

Yeah we usually set our workstock trucks up with a tru-trac in the rear and tru-trac or locker in the front.

What Gears do you plan on running for gearing next year Morgan???

Ehhh, can't reveal all my secrets yet..... But I'm also still not 100% yet either.

powerstroked08

Reaction score
Well Morgan I think I might have corrupted my daughter. Shes 1 1/2 and likes to go to bed watching truck pull videos mainly your truck( I only have 2 of mine pulling which she knows its mine somehow). And today when I got home she didn't get a nap so she was getting really pissed so I asked if she wanted to watch truck pulls, and she crawled up on my lap and calmed right down as soon as we started watching LOL. So I'm not sure if its a good thing or what. But I had to share.

RamzTrk

Reaction score
Yeah we usually set our workstock trucks up with a tru-trac in the rear and tru-trac or locker in the front.

Ehhh, can't reveal all my secrets yet..... But I'm also still not 100% yet either.

Why tru trac in rear and not detroit?

Reaction score
Well Morgan I think I might have corrupted my daughter. Shes 1 1/2 and likes to go to bed watching truck pull videos mainly your truck( I only have 2 of mine pulling which she knows its mine somehow). And today when I got home she didn't get a nap so she was getting really pissed so I asked if she wanted to watch truck pulls, and she crawled up on my lap and calmed right down as soon as we started watching LOL. So I'm not sure if its a good thing or what. But I had to share.

That's awesome! Glad I have a fan!

truckpullin_75

Reaction score
Very happy with the pulls tonight! We beat the trucks that beat us last time. Only was second to the "scheer determination" truck.

"Scherer Determination" is my cousins truck, Eric Scherer. Its in our shop right now getting a new ring and pinion in the rear among other things. Didn't realize until now that this was the mean 6.4 he was talking about. Knowing the power he is putting down you must be making some pretty good numbers as well. I'm a Ford guy but I did a lot of the fab work on his truck so guess I'm kinda biased both ways lol.

b16d0395-9528-4013-8821-34f2a66e389d_zpsa6468e05.jpg

Last edited:

powerstroked08

Reaction score
"Scherer Determination" is my cousins truck, Eric Scherer. Its in our shop right now getting a new ring and pinion in the rear among other things. Didn't realize until now that this was the mean 6.4 he was talking about. Knowing the power he is putting down you must be making some pretty good numbers as well. I'm a Ford guy but I did a lot of the fab work on his truck so guess I'm kinda biased both ways lol.

b16d0395-9528-4013-8821-34f2a66e389d_zpsa6468e05.jpg

Sooooo whats the other things:poke::D

Latest posts

Members online