6.4 compound setup non vgt

Corb@CorbinShipping

Reaction score
Yup. Fuel system is getting on there, then we are waiting for a manifold. Then turbos, and the cab comes down..... Seems like a year (only a few months) already.... Dave will have some pics soon.

Corb@CorbinShipping

Reaction score
We changed our minds about the single II pump... Now with dual fuelers! And the fab is ongoing... The cab should be down soon. Hopefully this week, and start tuning on it. Also, not going to do the lift. I am still planning on using the PMF 3 link bars, but leaving the height alone, for now..... and a set of amp steps...

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
I think you will be happier without the lift. I love having a big truck, but miss the drivability of a regular height truck as far as drifting and driving fast

nickg3130

Reaction score
We changed our minds about the single II pump... Now with dual fuelers! And the fab is ongoing... The cab should be down soon. Hopefully this week, and start tuning on it. Also, not going to do the lift. I am still planning on using the PMF 3 link bars, but leaving the height alone, for now..... and a set of amp steps...

Let me know if you find a deal on amp steps. Im looking to get a set myself.

Corb@CorbinShipping

Reaction score
we are getting there! Maybe we can have the cab down soon, and start playing with fire!

Attachments

• diesel.jpg
    diesel.jpg
    147.2 KB · Views: 187

Corb@CorbinShipping

Reaction score
Dual fuelers ftw!

Looks good buddy

Actually, it is your fault that I got them! LOL I kept thinking about what you said a while back, as far as reliability, and then I talked to HeavyHaul... and you know his thoughts on II.... Then Aaron calls me up, and asks if I wanna do duals.... DONE!!!!

Soon, I hope to hurt sports car owner's feelings with a 8700 pound diesel rig!

Corb@CorbinShipping

Reaction score
Looks so clean man! I wonder how this would be on stock fuel.
It might be ok at sea level. Figure, these are almost the same dimensions as High Powers... They work with stock fuel. But not having a VGT Housing, from what I gather, would suck balls at altitude, even more so without the extra go go juice.
Good golly man! That thing is looking slick!

Thanks man! David is a neat freak. I dig it though!

Latest posts

Members online