6.4 Tune Results

3brorce

Reaction score
I was able to get a back dated tune from Matt and have been using the hot street tune. Best tune I have ran. Ever. Its super drivable and have to try to even get the slightest haze. I really like it, and wouldn't be afraid to let others drive my truck like I was with other tuning. Thanks Matt.

What flash were you running from ford before he backdated you? Was a newer P30? How is the power and trans tuning compared to your IDP tunes?

6.4psd916

Reaction score
Yes, p30 I believe, hot street is similar to xstreet, but no smoke, trans tuning is good too, firm but not harsh, ill load the street tune soon and give it a try.

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
I was able to get a back dated tune from Matt and have been using the hot street tune. Best tune I have ran. Ever. Its super drivable and have to try to even get the slightest haze. I really like it, and wouldn't be afraid to let others drive my truck like I was with other tuning. Thanks Matt.

I agree hot street is a pretty fantastic tune, there is literally no difference between it and street until you get into it... .then hold on.

I even opted to let the dealership take it for a spin to diagnose a popping sound and they loved it haha

MINK

Reaction score
Just loaded a tune from Matt....awesome, I simply love it.

Track times comparing IDP and Gearhead to come......I can assure you itll stay in the Gearhead tune for DD untill then though

Dzchey21

Reaction score

Track times comparing IDP and Gearhead to come......I can assure you itll stay in the Gearhead tune for DD untill then though

Glad you like it. My dd tune made enough power to not want to switch

Keep us posted

Gearhead

Reaction score

Did you get the race file?

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
There is a race file available :)??? Or is that just for studded guys.

My hot street program runs flawlessly, it is hands down great for daily driving. Ive got a couple hundred miles on it now and the shifting couldnt be better. Its light and smooth around town and stuff, you get on it and its crisp and to the point

6.4psd916

Reaction score
After 500+ miles the hot street is a great DD tune. Mpg is good too. I had him delay od in tow haul, works good towing with 55mph trailer speed limits. When I spoke with him he was unsure if the race was safe for stock head bolts. Guessing Matt will clarify that. Thanks again Matt :rockon:

Last edited:

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
After 500+ miles the hot street is a great DD tune. Mpg is good too. When I spoke with him he was unsure if the race was safe for stock head bolts. Guessing Matt will clarify that. Thanks again Matt :rockon:

I probably wouldnt risk it anyway, hot street has plenty for me. Honestly it feels just as quick to me as the spartan 310 does on my buddies truck? Maybe I am just bias because its my truck, but i honestly feel that way

Gearhead

Reaction score
Race has a lot of fuel down low so the torque number is probably enough to put cylinder pressure over what I would consider safe for stock head bolts.

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
Race has a lot of fuel down low so the torque number is probably enough to put cylinder pressure over what I would consider safe for stock head bolts.
I totally understand, i have driven my truck pretty hard a couple times and no sign of any sort of puking with the hot street. Very happy with it.

Ill stud the truck and get back to you for a race file
thats a pretty stand up thing to say and be honest about Matt....thanks buddy
Couldn't agree more, customer relations is great

11STROKER

Reaction score
I totally understand, i have driven my truck pretty hard a couple times and no sign of any sort of puking with the hot street. Very happy with it.

Ill stud the truck and get back to you for a race file

Couldn't agree more, customer relations is great
i see that

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
Got the file Matt sent me the other night loaded yesterday, gets better and better the more I drive it. Its a monster on the top end too.

Latest posts

Members online