6.4 Tune Results

CamTom12

Reaction score
My truck makes high 500s on x race. It's very smokey.full throttle but it only Hazes driving easy on take off. Get my best mileage driving highway at 70mph on race.

How's regular driving in XRace? Smooth and progressive throttle or surgey? Smooth and firm light-throttle shifts?

I can control haze, it's just the other light-throttle aspects that are sometimes missing on big tunes.

I've heard a lot of good things about Matt's tunes and I want to try them but I'd like some more info to get over the initial investment of buying an SCT.

EDIT: I'm not a fan of driving in a smaller tune because of street manners, I'd rather just find a more refined big tune :D

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
Who is running the "hot street" without studs?? Matt advises to have studs with that tune.

Just wondering if he is just trying to save himself (i would do the same), or if it truely is going to harm something by running it without studs

MINK

Reaction score
Who is running the "hot street" without studs?? Matt advises to have studs with that tune.

Just wondering if he is just trying to save himself (i would do the same), or if it truely is going to harm something by running it without studs

You need studs with any tune sooner or later - I'm sure Matts tunes are very safe but look around and take notice to all the studded 6.4s.

baddkarmaracing

Reaction score
I have been running it for 2 weeks no studs and Matt didn't say anything about recommending studs???? I told him all my truck has is intake and 4in exhaust plus the tune, I'm hoping to stud it soon though, because it's going into the dealer one last time before it rolls over 100k and maybe I can work a deal with them if it has to come apart for something.

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
You need studs with any tune sooner or later - I'm sure Matts tunes are very safe but look around and take notice to all the studded 6.4s.

Right, and i realize that definitely! It will be studded eventually.

I would just like to run it till summer when i can pull the cab

Dzchey21

Reaction score
ae2dc864-2399-a5ac.jpg

This was on matts tunes

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
I love matts street file, the newest one. Its extremely smooth, shifts flawless, and defintely has enough power for any sort of daily driving

6.4psd916

Reaction score
I was able to get a back dated tune from Matt and have been using the hot street tune. Best tune I have ran. Ever. Its super drivable and have to try to even get the slightest haze. I really like it, and wouldn't be afraid to let others drive my truck like I was with other tuning. Thanks Matt.

Latest posts

Members online