6.7 hp build turbo? Injectors? Etc...

mysticblu999

Reaction score
Elite and RCD is working on a single turbo too? I knew SPE was. C'mon guys! I need a new turbo. I'm on turbo #3 and the bearings sounds like they are about to go again. Is there an estimated ETA?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

UpstateDieselGuy

Reaction score
I think that there would be great results from an aftermarket exhaust manifold designed for the common turbo flanges. The exhaust flow is very direct like an inline engine, unlike most V8 Diesels, which would help with turbo velocity.

Chris

Lamont_24

Reaction score
What other places are there to get part from? Other than elite and SPE.. Or do you guys think they're top notch? I've never bought parts from them

Reaction score
Sooo...... has anyone got anything out turbo wise for these trucks? Besides add on compounds? Any one gonna have something in the next month? Otherwise I think this build is gonna be pretty lame........intake, exhaust, programmer, egr dpf delete......and that will be it:banghead:

jdgleason

Reaction score
Sooo...... has anyone got anything out turbo wise for these trucks? Besides add on compounds? Any one gonna have something in the next month? Otherwise I think this build is gonna be pretty lame........intake, exhaust, programmer, egr dpf delete......and that will be it:banghead:

At this point, there are no single turbo kits available on the market. There should be some parts materializing soon.

mysticblu999

Reaction score
At this point, there are no single turbo kits available on the market. There should be some parts materializing soon.

Can you give us any details? After 2 years of owning a 6.7 I am ready for a change!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

JDub

Reaction score
A single non-vgt kit is out there and running, just not available to purchase yet. I think the fueling side of things have been addressed as well.

Latest posts

Members online