6.7 hp build turbo? Injectors? Etc...

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
Call Sean @ Street Diesel. We stock his 6.7 downpipes

jared,

pm me more info on this down pipe. is it really needed is the stocker really that bad?

just wondering cause ive done the deletes and the tuner just havent decided on an intake yet or if im going to do one. So is there a need for the DP to be done as well?

WHY NOT

Reaction score
I thought the factory one is plenty for just a tuned truck, at least from what I have read I think it is 3.5 or 4". Randall I have an S&B on my truck and it fits nice. I'm not really sure how much it helps, but it looks cool LOL

Reaction score
This truck is outfitted with a billet 63x90 non vgt made by confederate diesel.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JslYYcZ7-k

Yea I saw this on your other thread. But you may wanna be careful not to be promoting a business that you are employed/affiliated with since they are not a sponsor here. Get signed up and you'll be able to campaign this on the forum.

Sent while hooked to something, somewhere, with my foot through the floor!

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Yea I saw this on your other thread. But you may wanna be careful not to be promoting a business that you are employed/affiliated with since they are not a sponsor here. Get signed up and you'll be able to campaign this on the forum.

Sent while hooked to something, somewhere, with my foot through the floor!

Thank you

Repairshop

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
I think you just have to google this because no one wants info on the single kit put on forum. Try to google the company. Apparently dude that owns it is too cheap or too stupid to advertise here

RedRice589

Reaction score
I'm not gonna lie i liked the looks of it and the idea. I've got my eyes on a C&C i'd order a kit in a heartbeat if they'd sponsor and show some support! I went through the other threads and i'm with you guys. Take the suggestions from the guys on the forum and get sponsored!

Repairshop

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
I talked to the shop. They said the forum moderators were initiall very rude to their employees. They looked at this and decided the forum should formally apologize to thier employee who was only trying to help. Posted no direct links to a companies website. Than standard business practice can resume. I asked what exactly a youtube link was considered they declined to comment. I got the idea that the business is a very large repair shop/ supply house and that a few mechanics have kinda been the big push behind the youtube facebook stuff. I explained the benefits of things to the manager andd he seemed willing to spend some marketing money. I think a forum moderator or manager emailing the company would solve this entire mess

Jhaddox

Reaction score
I talked to the shop. They said the forum moderators were initiall very rude to their employees. They looked at this and decided the forum should formally apologize to thier employee who was only trying to help. Posted no direct links to a companies website. Than standard business practice can resume. I asked what exactly a youtube link was considered they declined to comment. I got the idea that the business is a very large repair shop/ supply house and that a few mechanics have kinda been the big push behind the youtube facebook stuff. I explained the benefits of things to the manager andd he seemed willing to spend some marketing money. I think a forum moderator or manager emailing the company would solve this entire mess

A company that's mad at psa? If so care to pm me the company?

Sent from my SCH-I535

Dzchey21

Reaction score

Lol you gotta be kidding me.

We don't feed bull sh1t we don't give bull sh1t we call it like we see it.

If he don't like how we do things then so be it. The staff and members here are some of the most helpful out there...check the mods previous posts...

alwil

Reaction score
Lol you gotta be kidding me.

We don't feed bull sh1t we don't give bull sh1t we call it like we see it.

If he don't like how we do things then so be it. The staff and members here are some of the most helpful out there...check the mods previous posts...

Not to mention some of the biggest names in Powerstroke performance frequent this forum.

If they think they got bad responses they should ask Adrian from MTW how his first PSA experience went, or Craig at MPD how it went for him when he started posting results about his turbo kits with no track times....

There are a lot of people here who spend a good deal of money based on reputation alone and when new people show up who have no reputation and are not paying sponsors the mods and members alike get pretty defensive.

Its not meant to be personal......

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Not to mention some of the biggest names in Powerstroke performance frequent this forum.

If they think they got bad responses they should ask Adrian from MTW how his first PSA experience went, or Craig at MPD how it went for him when he started posting results about his turbo kits with no track times....

There are a lot of people here who spend a good deal of money based on reputation alone and when new people show up who have no reputation and are not paying sponsors the mods and members alike get pretty defensive.

Its not meant to be personal......

Well put

Repairshop

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
So paying money to a forum gives a company a good reputation? And us forrumtards are ignoraumusus that eat whatever the moderators say has been taxed?

bad12jr

Reaction score
Do you buy everything in a commercial you see? Are you gonna call up diesel power and say put this in your next issue for free?

Hosting this website isn't free. Who do you think funds it? The sponsors of the forum. There for the community of users tries to support them with business for their contribution. Burn a member your gonna burn your rep and online business.

How would you feel if the repair shop down the road from yours stood at your door handing out estimates. You wouldn't like it.

That make more sense to you?

Sent from my x2 chillin in the middle of no where

Dzchey21

Reaction score
So paying money to a forum gives a company a good reputation? And us forrumtards are ignoraumusus that eat whatever the moderators say has been taxed?

IT definatly doesnt make every vendor have a good reputation... Thats up to the vendor.

What we do is provide a platform, for vendors to showcase thier products in front of some of the most knowledgable people in the buisness. And some of the most educated consumers out there. So.... you better have your stuff together around here. But yes, you have to pay to advertise. I'm willing to bet its allot cheaper than you think.

Repairshop

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Well i have a shop and pay to advertise but i am an educated shop owner such that the forum members are educated customers. Not big on herd mentality but see some value here. As a new vendor will anything i post be ridiculed? What value does this forum bring?

Bobby@cp

Reaction score

If its the guy that made up 3 or 4 different names under one IP address to promote the kit then he deserved it.....

It's all about how to present yourself... He did it wrong.... And hes still doing it wrong over on psn.

If he wanted to promote the kit he could of went a different route and everyone would of acted differently.

Latest posts

Members online