6.7 hp build turbo? Injectors? Etc...

Bustedknuckles

Reaction score
Sooo...... has anyone got anything out turbo wise for these trucks? Besides add on compounds? Any one gonna have something in the next month? Otherwise I think this build is gonna be pretty lame........intake, exhaust, programmer, egr dpf delete......and that will be it:banghead:

So build something yourself! I would imagine with the way the 6.7 flows a single 71mm or bigger wouldn't be a problem. A 66 would spool like stock, make more power and be more reliable I'm sure.

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
industrial has injectors and the compunds, i know you can do an ADII on the 6.7s but other than the programmer, exhuast, and intake there isnt much more. Oh and the cariilo rods that you can do.

im curious to see what elite comes out with

Reaction score
So build something yourself! I would imagine with the way the 6.7 flows a single 71mm or bigger wouldn't be a problem. A 66 would spool like stock, make more power and be more reliable I'm sure.

Ya I know I can build something. This is not my truck do I don't want to be experimenting with customers stuff. Im gonna throw it out there to him and see if he's game for it. As long as he's aware of the risk and time involved then I have not problem trying to make a nice little billet 366 fit in there. I'm not sure how well a large frame turbo will fit. I want to find out.

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
Ya I know I can build something. This is not my truck do I don't want to be experimenting with customers stuff. I'm gonna throw it out there to him and see if he's game for it. As long as he's aware of the risk and time involved then I have not problem trying to make a nice little billet 366 fit in there. I'm not sure how well a large frame turbo will fit. I want to find out.

Looks like there is plenty of room in there, the turbo sits pretty far down in the valley. You would obviously have to make your own custom intakes though. But being that the turbo would have the shortest run of exhaust possible I bet it could spool a pretty sizable charger with out issue. Also a fabbed air to air intercooler to run in conjunction with the factory air to water intercooler would be nice too.

MINK

Reaction score
Looks like fun

power-stroke-inboard-exhaust-630.gif

01PSD

Reaction score
I do know that SPE is working on a drop-in replacement turbo. There are pics of a billet wheel on their FB page for S300 and S400 frame chargers they said. I think they have a CNC in their shop so idk if they're making their own stuff or what. They said it would be non-vgt as well

mysticblu999

Reaction score
Very exciting. Can't wait to do my truck.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Members online