62FMW/CED T4/stock injectors Review

matt92idi

Reaction score
Yeah but I don't see why it would contribute it lower boost numbers. Mikes on 35s like he said and he's describing a completely different truck when we have identical set ups

04cr450

Reaction score
ok. then back to square one, check for leaks. stick a shop vac on the end of the tailpipe and let it blow into it. One easy way to find leaks. If there are no leaks, possibly change or revise th tune you have

matt92idi

Reaction score
Not to derail, but how does the 62 feel? im probably going with a 64.5 fmw here shortly. that will work great with my 175/75's

Awesome. Boost comes in around 1500rpm and is smooth. If you wanna talk more move this over to my build thread or pm me

Mdub707

Reaction score
The only time this truck has hit 1200* on the pyro since I installed this 62 is when a I blew an intercooler boot off and had zero boost. Other than that I have not really been able to touch 1200* or higher, at all. Boost easily maxes my 35psi gauge. Another member said he was running in the 42lb area. I have no clue since my gauge only goes to 35psi. I would guess you have a leak somewhere....

and yes, I'm on stock 3.73 gearing and 35" Cooper STT's.

As for underhood pics... it really doesn't look like much once it's in there. I'll see what I have though.

matt92idi

Reaction score
The only time this truck has hit 1200* on the pyro since I installed this 62 is when a I blew an intercooler boot off and had zero boost. Other than that I have not really been able to touch 1200* or higher, at all. Boost easily maxes my 35psi gauge. Another member said he was running in the 42lb area. I have no clue since my gauge only goes to 35psi. I would guess you have a leak somewhere....

and yes, I'm on stock 3.73 gearing and 35" Cooper STTs

yeah the max boost I'v seen is in the 32lb area and it's pretty easy to hit 1300 so I'm going to have to start checking for leaks

Latest posts

Members online