700 hp goal build

97f350stroker

Reaction score
The CNC programming prices are in my price range so I may get a small port job. After talking with Jonathan he agrees it is the bottleneck for these engines and can really wake up the engine.

What kind of time frame are you looking at for completion? I'm just curious to see how you like it. I think I'm just gonna sack up and get my injectors bumped up to 300's then just cross my fingers the bottom end stays together for a while.

TyCorr

Reaction score
What kind of time frame are you looking at for completion? I'm just curious to see how you like it. I think I'm just gonna sack up and get my injectors bumped up to 300's then just cross my fingers the bottom end stays together for a while.

Dont run in ridiculous pw tunes. They need to write pmr tunes for fr motors with huge injectors.

powerjoke73

Reaction score
I have an appointment with Dyno Proven August 8th for live tuning and maybe some other things if needed. The goal is to have the truck by the 7th so I can get it from Ohio to Georgia.

powerjoke73

Reaction score
I have never been to any of my local strips but I will be going to some now that the truck will hopefully be somewhat fast. My cousin lives in Washington PA so I make trips out that way a couple times a year.

97f350stroker

Reaction score
I have never been to any of my local strips but I will be going to some now that the truck will hopefully be somewhat fast. My cousin lives in Washington PA so I make trips out that way a couple times a year.

Washington is like 10 mins from me. I've been goin up to Salem ohio the past few weeks to Quaker city motorsports. They got a pretty nice place and every Friday is test n tune. Only 10 bucks to get in and they usually race till after midnight

powerjoke73

Reaction score
That is actually where I was going to take the truck. Once it's done and broken in I will go. What has your truck been running?

97f350stroker

Reaction score
That is actually where I was going to take the truck. Once it's done and broken in I will go. What has your truck been running?

I actually haven't had my truck there. It's been down from a while, just got a motor last week for it something happened where it pushed all the motor oil into the rad and compression sucks. I contacted pis about getting the injectors gone through because of that crappy oil getting run through them and asked about going bigger. That's what led me this thread.

There has only been one truck up there that I seen. It was a 6.4 runnin like mid 13's.

powerjoke73

Reaction score
Well let me know when you get the truck back together I would meet you at the track. Honestly if I was you, I would have the injectors bumped up to 300. Then clearly they will be gone through and flow tested.

97f350stroker

Reaction score
Well let me know when you get the truck back together I would meet you at the track. Honestly if I was you, I would have the injectors bumped up to 300. Then clearly they will be gone through and flow tested.

Hopefully it'll be nice tomorrow I think me and the wife might ride the bike up. Yea I plan on having them bumped the price isn't too bad to have it done anyway.

jbolen323

Reaction score
you'll be close with that setup, id honestly stay in a smaller injector and use NX to get that gains youd want. I dont know if i would say i think it would be less stress or not. But if you have it built with everything you listed then might as well.

powerjoke73

Reaction score
At this point I will fall short of my goal unless I decide to port the heads then I should be able to hit my goal. I would like to go 700 on straight fuel. I may fog it once or twice just to see but for now I want to avoid the juice.

powerjoke73

Reaction score
Well considering I have never gone done the strip I am not sure. I am hoping for maybe high 12s after a little weight reduction (its a 4x4 regular cab on 305/45R20 420s with no lift 3.73 gears) and getting the tunes just right. Does anybody know what times this setup is capable of doing without spray?

Latest posts

Members online