99.5 PSD cutting out

high desert stroke

Reaction score
Ok, today I cleaned the tube and replaced the EBP sensor. It was plugged. I swapped out IDM's and getting it rescanned today at 4pm. Going to do the buzz test again and this time ill film it. Hopefully its better. While swapping the IDM I found this connector and have no idea where it goes...any body know?
photo4dp.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

Dustin F2504x4

Reaction score
Have you checked the wires at the ipr? It could have a bad connection there or a bare spot in the wire. That could cause it to cut out like that.

Dustin F2504x4

Reaction score
-D7A2-4D25-8E37-A46838831765-1505-00000328CC2ADB57.jpg

Im talking about the nut on left in picture. On my truck I had a issue where mine cut out, that was my issue. I had to tighten the nut up. Just something to check.

BigAlsPSD

Reaction score
Ok, today I cleaned the tube and replaced the EBP sensor. It was plugged. I swapped out IDM's and getting it rescanned today at 4pm. Going to do the buzz test again and this time ill film it. Hopefully its better. While swapping the IDM I found this connector and have no idea where it goes...any body know?
photo4dp.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

That is the connector for the front wheel ABS sensors, but your truck likely is only rear wheel abs so there is nothing to plug it into. Should be another similar on the PS.

Your BUZZ test sounds fine.

I would have leaned towards the "Tin Nut" on the IPR as well, but it could also be a loose connector or a bad coil on the IPR as well, you might try to ohm out the coil on the IPR, should be around 12 Ohms smooth, no spikes. Seems like there have been more coil related IPR issues recently probably due to aging or poor connections.

Latest posts

Members online