A little update on my truck...

bigaF250

Reaction score
That is awesome man. How much weight have you pulled with that setup. That's the only thing that stops me from doing a whole lot is I have to have this truck for the company. Very rarely doesn't have a trailer

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

powerstroked08

Reaction score
Sorry boys, no donut videos lol I've done 1 burnout with this truck and it took forever to clean, so I haven't done it since. Plus, tires are expensive lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh come on JD your going to get some free Nitto's here in a little over a month! Just burn those babys upLOL

Mixedbreed

Reaction score
JD I didn't know you were right down the road. I just passed through your town coming back from Denver. Needs to catch up with you and see this truck in person.

jdgleason

Reaction score
That's impressive especially considering your elevation.

No kidding. I'm happy with it.

I'm kinda wanting to step up to 150s with those big chargers and try and dial it in to run about like that, except with way more power lol.
JD I didn't know you were right down the road. I just passed through your town coming back from Denver. Needs to catch up with you and see this truck in person.

Oh no kidding? Where do you live?

Let me know when you're around here and you can come check it out!

Sahrens0202

Reaction score
I'm going to make a few phone calls monday but do any of you guys know if Hellwig makes a rear sway bar for the 08-10 duellys?? Or if someone else does? I couldn't find any. Sick truck JD, we'll have to meet up sometime as I'm in Thornton.

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
JD are the sway bars you got the "Big Wig" bars (1 5/16'') or the other 1 1/4" bars?

jdgleason

Reaction score
I'm going to make a few phone calls monday but do any of you guys know if Hellwig makes a rear sway bar for the 08-10 duellys?? Or if someone else does? I couldn't find any. Sick truck JD, we'll have to meet up sometime as I'm in Thornton.

I'd have to check on that... Not sure!

For sure! I knew you were close lol we should plan on that soon.
JD are the sway bars you got the "Big Wig" bars (1 5/16'') or the other 1 1/4" bars?

The big ones lol
Laramie. Wed afternoon I will be in your area for a bit.

Ahhh! Well shoot me a pm and hopefully I'll have time to meet up!

jdgleason

Reaction score
Snapped a couple more pictures of the sway bars today.

The mounts from the rear

ubahuzaq.jpg

The new end links

e7ama3uv.jpg

ma4ezyqa.jpg

7yju5ape.jpg

And the front.

ebahegyt.jpg

Buck1

Reaction score

Just looked on their website and I found 7282 for the rear of my 11. Don't know if it would work for ya or not.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.