Sent from my iPhone
-Jerry Bruley-

Hahahaha! Precision 101... Trying to make 1200 @ 4 psi. LOL

i love that in the video it says on an abandoned road in mexico lol

Are they hiring where your at? I need to fall in your money pile LOL

Pffff please.... Not married, no kids lol

Taylor D

Reaction score
Snapped a couple more pictures of the sway bars today.

The mounts from the rear

ubahuzaq.jpg

The new end links

e7ama3uv.jpg

ma4ezyqa.jpg

7yju5ape.jpg

And the front.

ebahegyt.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man those look great. I gonna have to get some of those.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

jdgleason

Reaction score

B585Ford

Reaction score
Assuming you make the DPC, are staying with the stock VGT until the Max's go on?

jdgleason

Reaction score
Right now, VGT is up in the air. Tadd and I have discussed one, but the one I want isn't completed yet... I'd love to wait it out, but who knows for sure. I guess we will see how things shake out. May run a stocker,may run a different vgt.

Wayne

Reaction score
Man, you've got a waste gate, and 500 HP worth of nitrous FTW!! Run the stocker through DPC man. That's less money to blow up if you do LOL maybe inspect the shaft play prior to competition, just for peace of mind. You may even consider calling Barder turbo service. They offer a 360* thrust bearing for the vgt that could save it's life in those circumstances. It's actually pretty easy to change. I added one on a billet 59 last weekend, and the whole process took less than 30 minutes including cleaning time once it was on the bench. Just be sure to mark the end of the shaft and compressor wheel face for orientation if you don't want to rebalance.

jdgleason

Reaction score
Man, you've got a waste gate, and 500 HP worth of nitrous FTW!! Run the stocker through DPC man. That's less money to blow up if you do LOL maybe inspect the shaft play prior to competition, just for peace of mind. You may even consider calling Barder turbo service. They offer a 360* thrust bearing for the vgt that could save it's life in those circumstances. It's actually pretty easy to change. I added one on a billet 59 last weekend, and the whole process took less than 30 minutes including cleaning time once it was on the bench. Just be sure to mark the end of the shaft and compressor wheel face for orientation if you don't want to rebalance.

Is this your voice of reason Wayne?! Don't hear that too often :D lol. I'll assess things more thoroughly if I'm chosen and closer to the event. I've gotta tear into the truck one more time after all.

Wayne

Reaction score
Yep. It is my voice of reason :) I know you have a big nasty GT in the works for post DPC, so you might as well save it imo

Latest posts

Members online