A little update on my truck...

HD F250

Reaction score
Hang in there brother, you are now feeling the pain of trying to get the parts to build a 6.4. I did it twice because I am an idiot. LOL

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
man, we've all been there on a project... the truck is still going to be killer w/ stockers, and the speed at which you've gotten this thing together is unreal

B585Ford

Reaction score
Just wanted to make sure I followed you correctly. You are still using the original short block, right?

madman1234509

Reaction score
I know you guys aren't new, but be sure to check the reman'd heads for flatness. I needed to get mine surfaced when I bought them from ford doing head studs on my 08. Id hate to see you rush to get it together and miss something silly like that, that would potentially make the truck have to come apart again.

jdgleason

Reaction score
Still undecided on the hood....

u4unagur.jpg

I guess I'll wait to pass judgement until it's running and I'm out of my daze lol.

Nathannial is kicking ass assembling things as I'm cleaning and getting parts together for him. It's a long block and then some - I just swapped the nozzles and the injectors are going in now.

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
Awesome pretty well sums it up. Excited to hear this thing run and then see your face when you go for the first drive. Lol

Sent from my iPhone
-Jerry Bruley

Wayne

Reaction score
No need for second thoughts on the hood. It looks killer :rockon: Keep up the amazing progress fellas. BTW, I'd ask if you've been on roids Nathannial, but I know better. Crap dude. Remind me not to pick a fight with you.

BFT

Reaction score
I've personally have never been a fan of the aftermarket hoods on the 6.4's. If they went up higher where it matches the grilll then it would look better IMO. Truck is STILL the cleanest black 6.4 I've seen.
And JD... Reverse karate chop.

jdgleason

Reaction score
I've personally have never been a fan of the aftermarket hoods on the 6.4's. If they went up higher where it matches the grilll then it would look better IMO. Truck is STILL the cleanest black 6.4 I've seen.

Thanks brotha! Lol way ahead of you with the karate chopping.

Well... Nathannial is working his fab magic on a few of the custom pieces needed to fit these chargers. Long block is in the truck...

e5ytyher.jpg

alradco

Reaction score
get that bad boy back together, we have some intercooler testing to do at altitude.

madman1234509

Reaction score

Haha well apparently you haven't seen mine in person :poke:. Lol only joking..... It is a very clean truck!! It's going to be a very sweet all around truck when its all buttoned up.

jdgleason

Reaction score
So I haven't slept since Friday.... And Nathannnial only took a short nap last night. Found out I didn't plan for a few things for this build, but Nathannial saved the day for me.

Anyway...

any2ujys.jpg

CAT35niner

Reaction score
So sick JD! What a turn around for you guys.

Off topic but what kind of work lights are those under the hood? Bright as hell.

dsberman94

Reaction score
What happened with the heads? I saw on Facebook they were supposed to be coming to you. But I saw it after you said you were getting some from ford

jdgleason

Reaction score

Latest posts

Members online