After Market Transmission Build

strokersmoker

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
I have no idea what is going on with that deal my bud called Raybesto to get so info an they said another shop called also. :wtf:

Huh that's strange.
I was curious myself as I have been patiently awaiting a set of gpz's.

SAK

Reaction score
Morgan I appreciate it, I'll be watching. I'll also be there at TS :rockon:
Elite an Rudys are building them with the GPZ clutches for $3,200 I also am looking for a good converter haven't seen the precision converter out. But I'm sure they are being tested. Theirs a few 6.7's out in the woods being built that people don't know about :toast:

You sure about Rudys? I talked to Aaron yesterday and he told me that there was nothing set in stone on building 6R140's. He said they have rebuilt some, but those were local trucks and were not with the GPZ clutches

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
My trans from Elite has 6R140 GPZ clutches installed.
a5anynet.jpg

gloan93

Reaction score
I was just stating what the guy at Raybesto told my buddy that they will be checking into it. :popcorn:
I really just want mine built with good stuff

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
I was just stating what the guy at Raybesto told my buddy that they will be checking into it. :popcorn:
I really just want mine built with good stuff

First hand information goes a long way. The rumor mill runs 24/7 in the diesel industry. Check back with elite and get it first hand if you're nervous. Should you buy one you'll have the contents of that unit on paper. You'll sleep easier that way I'm sure and I promise you won't be disappointed with what you get

I'm sure there are a few companies out there that would pull such a stunt...

There are. Elite isn't one that comes to mind

gloan93

Reaction score
Yeah I'm going to CALL Elite tomorrow also just like we did Raybesto today. We was curious about their Power Holding an Warranty then got into well nothing has been out still in the works then they said about another shop calling :priest:

Reaction score
Aaaannnddddd, this is why I am not saying anything about the trans until I am happy and have it tested. So until then that's why I am not releasing any info for rumors to start. Or pricing for that matter.

If you guys want something then take a leap of faith and do it. But don't expect to push us companies to put something were are not sure of in your truck and then demand a warranty!

I simply will not do it. And I will be real honest that if I don't know what how it's going to last then I'm not gonna warranty it and probably not gonna sell it either.

So take it however you want. I hear Ats has great warranty......

gloan93

Reaction score
I totally agree Morgan I can speak for myself I was in no way bashing elite I was curious maybe thought the raybesto guy could of totally had a misunderstanding. I was just curious before I pulled the trigger! To Elite yall have put some great stuff out!
To the ATS deal I'll just keep my 1-3 geared tranny an keep slipping 4-6th. Precision said they can build my Converter so that's a plus!

Reaction score
I totally agree Morgan I can speak for myself I was in no way bashing elite I was curious maybe thought the raybesto guy could of totally had a misunderstanding. I was just curious before I pulled the trigger! To Elite yall have put some great stuff out!
To the ATS deal I'll just keep my 1-3 geared tranny an keep slipping 4-6th. Precision said they can build my Converter so that's a plus!

Not saying you were. Just saying this whole thread in general is a mess.

We may not have the first 20 built trans out there for customers. But the ones we offer when they are offered will be tested and warrantied.

Reaction score
Not saying you were. Just saying this whole thread in general is a mess.

We may not have the first 20 built trans out there for customers. But the ones we offer when they are offered will be tested and warrantied.

Not saying anything that others are putting out are less quality. Just right now we are not rushing anything. So until then there will be no info provided from me.

I will now sit back and watch some more.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.