American Force Wheel Decision

Which one?

• Total voters

benbou00

Reaction score
Just like the guy told me from where I bought them from these guys have no competition when it comes to these types of wheels so they'll charge what they want to charge. It may be that mine were more expensive because it would have been more detailed work for what I wanted done rather than a big area like the lip or the face of the wheel so they may have just ran the price up. Regardless that's just ridiculous how much they wanted to charge.

Last edited:

Wayne

Reaction score
Throwing a wrench into the process, the more I look at the Compass the more I am favoring it. It is beefier and looks like it is a wheel that belongs on a big truck. Toss in your two cents about it if you like.

Compass-Side-NEW-375x375.png

Yep. This is my new favorite. Kind of hard to go wrong though. I like just about all the american force wheels

6.0dirtworker

Reaction score
Only thing I dont like about AF wheels is that the face has no 3d depth look, just deep and flat. Dont get me wrong, I love their designs and it doesnt look like they're meant to have that type of style anyway.

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
Throwing a wrench into the process, the more I look at the Compass the more I am favoring it. It is beefier and looks like it is a wheel that belongs on a big truck. Toss in your two cents about it if you like.

Compass-Side-NEW-375x375.png

That's a good choice, you would be the only one I've seen running them. And they are top notch quality wheels.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Thanks for the comments guys. That is the funny thing about wheels, everyone has a different eye and what is great to one is lame to the other. That's how we make these trucks our own. I know what ever I choose will not make everyone happy, that is the way it goes. Personally I am leaning to the Compass, just like the way the wheel looks beefier than the others. But that can change when it comes down to making the final decision.

Yes this will be a farm truck that not many other farmers around here can come close too. LOL

TripleE44

Reaction score
I agree with you on the beefy look. I don't think any wheel you go with from them has a possibility of looking bad.

Visually, the compass looks good to me, I just am hung up on the wheels every camaro and firebird in town had that we called salad shooters.

OOWeaver68

Reaction score
Thanks for the comments guys. That is the funny thing about wheels, everyone has a different eye and what is great to one is lame to the other. That's how we make these trucks our own. I know what ever I choose will not make everyone happy, that is the way it goes.

Exactly.

ProjecT 9

Reaction score
Thanks for the comments guys. That is the funny thing about wheels, everyone has a different eye and what is great to one is lame to the other. That's how we make these trucks our own. I know what ever I choose will not make everyone happy, that is the way it goes. Personally I am leaning to the Compass, just like the way the wheel looks beefier than the others. But that can change when it comes down to making the final decision.

Yes this will be a farm truck that not many other farmers around here can come close too. LOL

Your truck bro, do with it what you please. Doesn't matter if others like it or not.

ProjecT 9

Reaction score
I agree with you on the beefy look. I don't think any wheel you go with from them has a possibility of looking bad.

Visually, the compass looks good to me, I just am hung up on the wheels every camaro and firebird in town had that we called salad shooters.

haha, my first car when I was 16 was a 1994 z28 with salad shooters!

Erikclaw

Reaction score

There aren't many of those around here.

Your truck bro, do with it what you please. Doesn't matter if others like it or not.

Ohh I know that, just wanted to see what others thought. Doesn't mean I will buy those LOL just an inquiry.

Latest posts

Members online