Anybody from the army entering in the DPC?

Mike@MPD

Reaction score
Bah dammit oh well guess I'll have to whoop your ass somewhere else then

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Bah dammit oh well guess I'll have to whoop your ass somewhere else then

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

it wont happen... lol might wanna start jogging if you plan on whooping my ass. maybe drop the soda and start counting calories as well.

Craig@MFI

Reaction score
Sweet. Craig may want to compound it if he gets in. Don't know how well that big single will spool in Denver. LOL

Oh it will spool one way or another lol it's spools up super quick on the line now so I should still be able to manage to spool it if not n2o will help it

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Dimitri ran two times not back to back, and then was back to defend his title this year where he bowed down to Rocky LOL, All in all Dimitri, Rocky and everyone else who has run are all great people in this industry/hobby/ADDICTION!!!!

wrong. dmitri won the first and only time he entered in 2010, and came back to defend in 2011. he broke , as well as shone broke, but they each had 3-400 hp on rocky.

Last edited:

94.5 Stroker

Reaction score
wrong. dmitri won the first and only time he entered in 2010, and came back to defend in 2011. he broke , as well as shone broke, but they each had 3-400 hp on rocky.

What I was saying was that he has ran and won multiple times and not just defended. Rocky proved that you didn't need the most power to win, driver skill and truck set up has alot to do with it.

SDS97_7.3

Reaction score
Wow if that many people from PSA are in, its gonna be a tough choice. By the way MPD if you need any help let me know I pretty close to you guys.

Latest posts

Members online