ANYONE have good results from the Steed Speed Manifolds yet?

91turbogsx

Reaction score
Definitely looks fun and fast and spools up nicely!

Problem is that does nothing to show a good comparison if stock or 6.0 manifolds are outperforming the current SteedSpeeds. It's gonna make power regardless.

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
Good to hear. Did you do everything at once or just the manifolds and uppipes? Good to hear they might be working for some people.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Was floored from 20mph?
It is impossible to compare results and say they work if never had them in the truck, then do a single, injectors and manifolds all at once. We know they work, just are they as efficient as what is already out there? Mike knew at what rpm the 6.0 manifolds spooled, and now it does at 300rpm higher. It is a fact that his truck spools slower and is down on power. It is hard to compare when you have nothing to compare them too.

Mike@MPD

Reaction score
It was a video to show how they worked in that truck that's all it was. Thus thread is asking has anyone gotten results. Well those are pur results so far and that's what we had to work with

Sent by my Nexus powered by this (╯°□°)╯

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
It was a video to show how they worked in that truck that's all it was. Thus thread is asking has anyone gotten results. Well those are pur results so far and that's what we had to work with

Results meaning gains, not sales made lol

I think it's great more people are testing them but if they aren't gonna be done against a previous setup for true gains to be shown, it's not valid. I could post all day about a zoo-dad mod making big power when I just did a turbo and injector swap at the same time. Kinda the same thing here

Erikclaw

Reaction score

Sent by my Nexus powered by this (╯°□°)╯[/QUOTE

You can't claim that is a good result. The result is they did flow air and didn't break. Good? I guess but there is nothing to compare it too.

Mike@MPD

Reaction score
All I said was the truck spooled pretty quick for what it qas

Dzchey21

Reaction score
wow... some of you guys surprise me everyday...

I agree that we probably need more data than a video, at the end of the day if the end costomer is happy with them then thats all that truely matters in my book

91turbogsx

Reaction score
I agree that we probably need more data than a video, at the end of the day if the end costomer is happy with them then thats all that truely matters in my book

That is true. I'm sure I'll be happy with them but that's because I'm also swapping to a single, larger nozzles, and dual fuelers. I'm just a little weary now that I'll be leaving 50hp on the table and making it not spool as quick. But I also understand the fact that Mike's truck is a different setup with VGT.

I'd be willing to test and compare on a dyno if I could get 2 sets of up pipes made but unfortunately the truck won't be ready until November sometime.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Great data mike. Quality.

Tell baby Huey jr to suck balls.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.