ANYONE have good results from the Steed Speed Manifolds yet?

Erikclaw

Reaction score
If you feel that way then why do you the need to tell me about it jack hole? I feel the same, since all of your posts have been so informative and full of facts.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Well I have other data to report , and much more informative than the hobbit's observations. The truck is noticeably laggier and power is way down. Boost is down about 4+psi from when it left.

steedspeed

Reaction score
Turbo shot?

You mean since it left the shop or since you had the manifolds swapped?

Last edited:

STROKIN N STYLE

Reaction score
Wtf happened here?? Some people get bent out of shape way to easy. Interested in seeing actual results on the new batch. Kudos to Leen for stepping up to the plate and redesigning his product. I sincerely hope the results of the next tests are better than before! Good luck

sent from somewhere in the country

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Turbo shot?

You mean since it left the shop or since you had the manifolds swapped?

When truck got shipped to elite it was an animal on the street. I just got it back now with manifolds on it. It's a turd compared to what it was. So that's real data combined with driver observation.

Turbos are perfect. This was something that was checked just to be sure at elite.

Wayne

Reaction score
...1. Wayne go fck yourself noone was talking to you, Im tired of your sh!t 2. Like i said before I STATED THE RAN GOOD ON ONE TRUCK. where did i say otherwise, get your heads out of your fcking asses. When we get a chance to do some real world testing we will, till otherwise that is all the data we have like it or not. Just because the ONE truck you tested didnt work doesnt mean that they dont work at all just like you stated with our test, be it not much of one.

I will begin by saying I'm sorry... sorry that your ineptitude to comprehend the point of this thread has just about everyone involved wondering what the point of your involvement is.:pointlaugh: Your "data" is "THE RAN GOOD ON ONE TRUCK".:shrug: If this is your data, I suggest you keep your "helpful" information to topics such as 'the fastest way to choke down a ham sammich', or 'how to stand your own smell because you're allergic to deodorant'.:thumbup:

If you want to contribute to this thread, go take a midol, do some actual tests validating performance gains of the manifolds, and come back with useful information, or keep your mouth shut.

I am involved with this thread because I am the person who actually did the before & after datalogging of Mike's truck, as well as the actual install of the steed speed manifolds. I know first hand about the before and after results of the truck's performance. The turbos were undamaged at the time of the tests as Leen suggested, (I have no reason to believe they're damaged now) and the symptoms Mike described are accurate. I could also say "THEY RAN GOOD ON DILLEHAY'S TRUCK", and that would be an accurate statement, as yours is accurate (but pointless considering the topic if this thread) considering the debatability of the definition of 'good'.

Do I want the steed speed manifolds to succeed? Sure I do. I'm confident that with a few changes, they'll be the best choice available. Time, and actual validation tests performed by compitent shops will verify results. We'll leave the "THE RAN GOOD ON ONE TRUCK":lame:, and "I just spend a ton of money, and they look cool, so they must work:stupid:" tests and data collection up to the window lickers, and hype promoters.

Craig@MFI

Reaction score
Why you guys so butt hurt that someone else tested the manifolds and they worked better than what we tried on our setups (totally different than yours)

Is elite coming out a exhaust manifold is that why all the negative comments are coming out to make one product look bad so when you guys come out with one you will be able to sell yours? Something doesn't seem right I think you have other issues I don't think a exhaust manifold could screw up your power and driveability but I could be wrong

In a single turbo setup these manifolds are the **** period!!

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Why you guys so butt hurt that someone else tested the manifolds and they worked better than what we tried on our setups (totally different than yours)

Is elite coming out a exhaust manifold is that why all the negative comments are coming out to make one product look bad so when you guys come out with one you will be able to sell yours? Something doesn't seem right I think you have other issues I don't think a exhaust manifold could screw up your power and driveability but I could be wrong

You have to be joking.

Wayne

Reaction score

You dusted off the 'ol tin foil hat, I seeLOL

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.