ANYONE have good results from the Steed Speed Manifolds yet?

Erikclaw

Reaction score
wow... some of you guys surprise me everyday...

???? If you show a truck running doesn't mean the product is any better or worse than what it is getting compared too. Like I said we know they work, just do they work as advertised and proof of it. I was just trying to see how fast and when that truck spooled is why I asked the other question. Maybe I should raise my hand next time.

Wayne

Reaction score
So pretty much, to get this thread back on track, a mod needs to delete everything from corsilli's post to current, right?:lame2:

Last edited:

Fast-6.0

Reaction score
???? If you show a truck running doesn't mean the product is any better or worse than what it is getting compared too. Like I said we know they work, just do they work as advertised and proof of it. I was just trying to see how fast and when that truck spooled is why I asked the other question. Maybe I should raise my hand next time.

Have to agree with Erik here. The OP questioned good results. How can you answer the question without testing before and after and only changing the manifolds. Bigr's truck runs good, so does that mean good results, no because we know it lost power. On Dallas' truck is there any data to show how the manifolds affected the truck? Not since a bunch was done at once, NO way to say which product did what.

Other than Lubeowner saying he was going to do a before and after test who has done that? Is there anyone out there (other than Elite) who has done a test of just the manifolds before and after. I know its a HUGE amount of work but anything else is not a true test and pointless in proving the gains of Steedspeeds.

We have a customer who said he gained horsepower and mpg with steedspeeds. This was totally opposite of the results we had with bigr's truck. Once I questioned what he had done, I was told he deleted the dpf, the egr, added an afe, put in an H&S, and put in steedspeeds and our upppies all at once. Did he have good results, according to him the manifolds and uppipes are performing exceptionally. I could be stupid about it and tell myself that the manifolds and uppipes gave him the power gain and that the Hot Damn tune did nothing for him. Removing the DPF did nothing for his fuel economy either. LAME!

Do you want answers? Do you want to know where your money went? I do. So I will test properly. Leen can make the manifolds but the testing must be done.

I am sorry, but the videos provided by Mike do nothing to prove good or bad results with the manifolds.

Ask Bigr if he is happy with his results.

Last edited:

steedspeed

Reaction score
We have a customer who said he gained horsepower and mpg with steedspeeds. This was totally opposite of the results we had with bigr's truck. Once I questioned what he had done, I was told he deleted the dpf, the egr, added an afe, put in an H&S, and put in steedspeeds and our upppies all at once. Did he have good results, according to him the manifolds and uppipes are performing exceptionally. I could be stupid about it and tell myself that the manifolds and uppipes gave him the power gain and that the Hot Damn tune did nothing for him. Removing the DPF did nothing for his fuel economy either. LAME!

Do you want answers? Do you want to know where your money went? I do. So I will test properly.

Greg told me that he did the other changes before the manifolds and was driving the truck with the other changes before he put them in. I specifically asked him that question in no uncertain terms and he was adamant that the manifolds were the only change. He also is running without a wastegate.

Mike@MPD

Reaction score
Jesus fcking christ guys, 1. Wayne go fck yourself noone was talking to you, Im tired of your sh!t 2. Like i said before I STATED THE RAN GOOD ON ONE TRUCK. where did i say otherwise, get your heads out of your fcking asses. When we get a chance to do some real world testing we will, till otherwise that is all the data we have like it or not. Just because the ONE truck you tested didnt work doesnt mean that they dont work at all just like you stated with our test, be it not much of one.

Fast-6.0

Reaction score
Just because the ONE truck you tested didnt work doesnt mean that they dont work at all just like you stated with our test, be it not much of one.

The OP asked for results. What results do you have against your manifolds, or 6.4 manifolds, or 6.0 manifolds to compare the steedspeed manifolds to? I said nothing. Prove me wrong then. Show us your good results.

blk350on20s

Reaction score
Im gonna agree with everybody. OP said good results. Not over 6.0 manifolds. Pretty sure mike and craig know what a singles gonna feel like and if the manifolds helped it perform better over stock. Now Tadds tests are the end all be all of tests. Hes going for best of the best and so far hes found 6.0s are better. More tests will come. Now quit arguing here and help me get my truck running lol

Mike@MPD

Reaction score
I didnt say we had any results from stock or anything else. I just stated the truck ran well for what it had done. Where once again did i say that we did.
PM sent blk350

Fast-6.0

Reaction score
Mike I'm sorry. We are frustrated. It took a lot of hours to do a before and after with nothing but manifold changes. I am fine if Mike's truck is a fluke and the manifolds work great, but we are searching for someone to do the same test and confirm or deny our results. Sorry to jump you about it.

jngreen

Reaction score
Swamps has an engine dyno, it wouldn't take as much time to do a back to back comparison. I don't know if they have the ability to control the 6.4 out of the truck with the current popular tuning out there, but that would be a fair way for steed speed to make some tests. It's more scientific than using a pulling truck anyway.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Jesus fcking christ guys, 1. Wayne go fck yourself noone was talking to you, Im tired of your sh!t 2. Like i said before I STATED THE RAN GOOD ON ONE TRUCK. where did i say otherwise, get your heads out of your fcking asses. When we get a chance to do some real world testing we will, till otherwise that is all the data we have like it or not. Just because the ONE truck you tested didnt work doesnt mean that they dont work at all just like you stated with our test, be it not much of one.

That's your response? No one asked you to give info that didn't prove anything. Yes ONE truck it didn't work well and they have physical data to back it up. Not "these work great" and no one said they don't work. Just not as advertised. No one said anything personal to you or your shop, so if Wayne doesn't say it I will *** you to and eat another doughnut.

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
That's your response? No one asked you to give info that didn't prove anything. Yes ONE truck it didn't work well and they have physical data to back it up. Not "these work great" and no one said they don't work. Just not as advertised. No one said anything personal to you or your shop, so if Wayne doesn't say it I will *** you to and eat another doughnut.

Share doughnuts with the other fat kids..

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
I didnt say we had any results from stock or anything else. I just stated the truck ran well for what it had done. Where once again did i say that we did.
PM sent blk350

Yes, you did not really come out and say that the manifolds did XXX for the setup but you imply pretty heavily, or atleast it came across that way, that the manifolds made the truck. It's hard to get your message clear though because there are so many autocorrects in your replies that a 5yr old would get a migraine trying to decifer the text. Bottom line is that we all agree steed speeds work. It is just a mystery on how much. So far Elite is the only one to test them and has shown no gains. I know Tadd wants others to test them as well to either confirm or deny his results. Y'all have access to a Dyno near by and tools. Perfect opportunity to do some in house testing and report back your results with dynosheets and good data. Just my $.02

Mike@MPD

Reaction score
Ha, like no one on here has ever come out and said their product worked and implied it heavily, Are you fcking kidding me? Y'all motherfckers need jesus end of story and Tadd its all good man i know how things get heated up on here.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Ha, like no one on here has ever come out and said their product worked and implied it heavily, Are you fcking kidding me? Y'all motherfckers need jesus end of story and Tadd its all good man i know how things get heated up on here.

And you are doing a great job letting it cool down aren't you.

Breaking Habits

Reaction score

You should burst in flames, pushing jesus on someone in the same sentence as fothermuckers..

Latest posts

Members online